Chapter One

Rain was pouring relentlessly as dawn struck the land. The city had barely begun to awaken naturally, but the ruckus was enough for an early start.
Her room was cool, silent, and completely dark. She laid soundly asleep under her fortress of four extra warm blankets when her annoying alarm started going off. A soft groan could be heard from under the blanket mountain.
A small hand emerged from the fortress and snoozed the alarm. Nine minutes passed and off it went again. After snoozing it thrice and having cursed under her breath a couple of times, the blankets were removed to reveal a dark figure that resembled the Greek gorgon Medusa. The gorgon sat up and gently wiped her eyes. After a few minutes of contemplation, she sighed and pushed herself off of her throne.
She wobbled her way toward her restroom and proceeded to take care of her morning deeds. After about forty minutes, she emerged with damp hair and an utterly naked body. She strutted back into her room to get ready for work.
As she was putting on her makeup, she noticed that the house was silent.
Mom left, she smiled as she thought to herself. Yesterday was a long day.
Indeed, it was. She got out from work at 9 PM. There was an important reunion discussing future projects that involved traveling, new technology workshops, a restructuring of the department, and more. It was an exhausting venue, as it lasted over five hours of nonstop deliberations, bickering, and structuring. Luckily, she was not the one who was conducting the reunion; that was a job for the head of the department.
The reunion would continue today at 9:30 AM, so Rain had to hurry if she wanted breakfast.
The blackout curtains were pulled up and gentle daylight came in through blurred windows. The sound of the harsh, natural shower permeated through the room. Rain worked diligently as she applied her art. Her wet long hair was beginning to dry and her natural ombré ash blonde color was starting to peak through. Her pale skin reflected the gentle light that was coming through her windows, contrasting with the darkness that possessed the rest of the room. She inspected her work meticulously, making sure everything was smooth and perfected. She decided to wear a more neutral look, as she did not know when she would get home that evening.

When she was done, the rainfall was but a drizzle. As she was done closing up the house, she opened her portable black umbrella to make her way to her vehicle. She wore a cream blouse with lace detailing on the back; it had three small golden buttons in the front and it was short sleeved. On top of her blouse, she wore a warm black coat. She also had black work pants that hugged her curves like a dream and obsidian flats. She tied her coat with a bow and it was down to her mid-thigh. Her wavy hair cascaded all the way to the beginning of her thighs. She held a purse and a bigger bag that contained her work belongings.
Rain got in the her black SUV and drove off.

There was traffic, since it was raining and the road was slippery. Rain sat in silence while she gripped her steering wheel firmly with her tiny hands. Her mom often told her that her hands were very beautiful. They were small, kind of chubby, but not completely; perfectly manicured burgundy squoval nails and a lack of veins decorated the back, while pinkish paleness covered her palms. Her fingers were accented with little blonde hairs that stemmed from her skin and covered her arms. Her hands were just six inches big (15.2 cm). She was overall, very tiny in height. She was five feet tall (152.4 cm). She was short, but very curvy. Her body was pear-shaped; she was quite chubby, despite her efforts to stick to a healthy regime. Chubbiness was in her genes. For her height and build, she was drastically overweight. She did not appear to be as heavy as she is, as she has a flat stomach; she has slightly chubby cheeks, a slight double chin that shows when she looks down, her arms are quite large, her butt, hips, and thighs are huge, and her legs are larger than average. Overall, she is plump, but with a defined and feminine shape. It was quite normal in her country to have that extra plumpness.
The silence was a beautiful thing; the only sound inside her car were the rain droplets hitting the windows. She sighed as she approached her work facility. Let us hope it will be a good day.