Chapter Six

Kim Taehyung was freaking out in every single way possible.

He had no idea why he was being so dramatic and sensitive, but he could not stop himself. He had spent about three hours refreshing his Twitter and Instagram feeds to see if his favorite YouTuber said anything that might hint her location.

Jimin and Jungkook were in Taehyung's room observing his odd behavior. None of them said anything until Seokjin entered the room.

"Taehyung, I have been informed that you have been in front of that computer screen for three hours straight. We have rehearsal in twenty minutes. GO GET READY!"

Seokjin was really the mom of the group: shamelessly nagging the other members about their schedule. Jimin was usually the one who was always late. Jin glared at the young members, causing Jungkook and Jimin to quickly run out of the room to get ready.

"I swear to any holy being out there that I will drag you out by the ear," Seokjin said through gritted teeth. "You've been on this trance ever since yesterday. What is happening to you?"

"Hyung," Taehyung pouted. "I'm looking for some very important information."

Seokjin went next to Taehyung to see what he was doing. His symmetrical eyes narrowed at the screen while his plump lips got pursed together.

"Taehyung-ah," Jin said slowly while glaring at the screen. He breathed in deeply to moderate his temper. He was in a particularly bad mood because he hadn't eaten anything yet. "You are literally refreshing someone's feed over and over again. YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING!"

"Yes, bu-," Tae had no time to explain himself because Seokjin started pulling him from the ears toward the bathroom. "Don't, please stop, I'm going!"

"You better be done or else I'll tell the manager to leave without you. Fucking hell, there is no respect in this household."

"Okay, mom."

"Watch your damn tongue before I cut it off."

"Damn. Jin-hyung snapped," said Yoongi as he passed through the hallway toward the kitchen. He sounded fully awake and monotone, as per usual.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. Namjoon then came into his room.

"Taehyung, is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine, hyung."

"Alright. Don't mind Jin. He's in a bad mood today. Please be good and let's hurry, okay? I don't want another headache, since I'm the one who has to hear him rant about you guys in the evening."

"Well, I'll do my best. Maybe you get free wine!"

"Hopefully. I'll leave you to it. I'll pack something for you to eat on the way."

"Pack something for Jungkook and Jimin, too. They're also getting ready."

"Look at us. We're acting like a family and we are literally millionaires... some things never change. Should I try to ask Jin to prepare something? It's been awhile."

"It's fine. We're already late, anyway."

"Okay, see you downstairs."

Taehyung checked his computer one last time, but there were no updates. He got ready really quickly and headed downstairs. Only Jimin was missing. Two minutes later, the black haired pale man was coming downstairs with a cheeky grin. He had blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and black boots; a black leather jacket was swung over his right shoulder. His left hand ran through his raven hair, detangling it.