Chapter Eleven

What should I do? I really want to make sure that he is okay.

     Rain was currently trying to figure out a way to provide support to Kim Taehyung. It was Monday in the evening. Tomorrow, she had a workshop lesson. The incident had happened on Saturday. She decided to sit down and film a video, but then switched to do a livestream. She was ready for bed, but she knew she could not sleep if she did not make sure Taehyung heard what she had to say.

     Livestreams had become her faithful ally, so she ultimately decided to start one. She titled it: 'To Kim Taehyung:' and began recording.

     Instantly, she had about four hundred views that grew with every passing second. Rain swallowed and spoke up.

     "Hi, guys. It's Rain. Another livestream, here. Thanks for your support on the video I uploaded earlier about my trip to Busan. I would like to ask you all for a favor: Please tag Kim Taehyung and BTS, and share this livestream. I really want them to see it. It doesn't matter if they see it now or later.

     "My subscriber count keeps growing! Welcome to my channel. I'm very happy that you like my content enough to subscribe. I treasure and appreciate you." Rain smiled charmingly to the camera.

     "This growth wouldn't have been possible without Kim Taehyung's shoutout on BTS' official Twitter account. I am forever grateful to him for that. I haven't said this, but I've actually met BTS in person by pure coincidence. I was on a work event and they were there, in the same hotel as I, for an event that they had. Without a doubt, I can say that the BTS members are spectacular people. I could go on for hours talking about it and I don't even know them.

"I feel the necessity to do this livestream because many ARMYs are not as lucky as I am to have Kim Taehyung follow my YouTube channel. Thus, I think I will be the voice of many people through this medium. Not just their concern, but their words of support, as well.

      "Hey, Taehyung. I cannot even begin to imagine the trauma and pain you must be feeling right now. I'm usually not the best at giving emotional support, but I will try my best to give you the most logical advice, as gently as I can.

     "You are the love, dream, hope, inspiration, and role model to so many people. You are an outstanding performer, a stunning human, and a gorgeous person. Honestly, if I could think of one word to describe you, and damn this is hard, since words are never enough to describe such a being... if I had to describe you in a single word it would be sublime. You are sublime in all the aspects of the concept. If you do not the definition of this word, sublime means of higher excellence or utter grandeur that inspires great admiration or awe. That is what you are to me and to many.

     "Such is your grandeur that you outshine the brightest of stars in our night sky. This can cause many to envy or want to claim you as their own when, in reality, they cannot have you, for you are your own person. The perpetrator of this disgusting act is just a person, if I may call them that, who sees you, not for your brilliance, but for your apparent worth. They see you as an object, not as a person. And that saddens me deeply.

      "Nobody can hope to understand your worth because that transcends their small and restricted way of thinking. This lack of culture and common sense is what leads to these kind of things. You, my dear Taehyung, are like the brightest point in the Milky Way. Let no one dull your iridescence. I hope they don't even dare try to even taint you with their ignorance.

     "Now, I understand that you must be hurting. And that you, most certainly, are traumatized. But let this serve as a lesson, even if a painful one. I do not—we do not want to see you like this, but who are we to tell you what to do?