~Seven~

Sam parked Nate's truck in the garage and waited for me to get out.

We went our separate ways after we walked into the kitchen. I made myself a drink and socialized with a bunch of Nate's friends.

"Hey Lux" Mark smiled.

"Hey" I waved.

Mark and a good looking blonde haired boy walked towards me and smiled.

"This is my friend Carl, Carl this is Lux" Mark threw his arm around my shoulder.

"Nice to meet you" Carl smirked.

"Nice to meet you too" I smiled at the ground.

The boys and I talked for a while about pointless things like who do you think is going to hook up tonight and who is going to get hammered first.

"So has anyone caught your eye tonight?" Carl asked with a wink.

"I don't know, maybe" I grinned, glancing across the room at Sam.

"Hey Lux" A stoned Sam walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey Sam" I giggled looking into his bloodshot eyes.

Sam looked down at me and licked his lips. He quickly leaned in and shut his eyes before pressing his lips hard against mine. The moment our lips touched I felt an instant connection. My stomach filled with butterflies and my heart melted.

He smiled into another peck and pulled away.

Bailey grabbed my arm and pulled me into the backyard.

"Oh my god, what was that?!" She asked excitedly.

"I don't know! It felt.. Nice" I bit my lip.

A jolt of excitement flooded over me. I chugged the rest of my drink and went to grab another. I downed that one and ran back to Bailey.

"Do you like Sam?" She playfully nudged me.

"Maybe" I shrugged.

"Here's a fun fact about Sammy boy, he likes being called daddy" She moved her eyebrows up and down.

"I'll remember that, thanks" I laughed.

I turned around to walk back into the house when Tessa purposely bumped into my shoulder. She looked back and shot me a dirty look.

I watched as she walked into the kitchen and over to Sam.

She ran her finger up and down his stomach and twirled her hair.

I got an idea so I fixed my hair and walked into the house.

I hopped onto the island and quickly glanced at Tessa. She looked pissed.

I took a deep breath before gently turning Sam's face. I pulled him closer by his shirt and softly pressed my lips to his. I felt the same sensation I had moments ago. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he brushed his hands against my thighs and placed them on my hips. Our lips moved in sync as he placed his hands on my butt and pulled me closer to him.

I ended the kiss and before ever so slightly pushing him back I whispered into his ear.

"Thanks for the kiss, daddy" I grinned.

I slid off the island and walked away without another word.

I made my way into the living room and took a seat on the couches armrest.

I watched Nate dance and laughed at Bailey while she tried to get him out of the living room.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sam walking towards the couch.

He sat next to me and waited a few moments until he grabbed my legs and pulled me off the armrest and into his lap.

"How did you know about calling me daddy?" Sam asked.

"Someone told me" I shrugged.

"Who?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Someone" I smiled, leaning against the armrest and resting my head on the couch cushion.

"Tell me" He leaned in.

"Nah" I glanced at his lips.

"Lux" He leaned in more.

"I'm not telling you"

"Please" He whispered into my neck and ran his hand up my back.

"Your charm doesn't work on me" I sighed.

"Fuck you, tell me" He grinned.

The couch sank beside Sam. I looked over and saw Tessa.

"Hey Sam" She tilted her head and smiled.

"Hey" He responded.

She slightly leaned over and cupped Sam's cheek. She pressed her lips against his and he didn't stop her.

I let out a sarcastic laugh and went to stand up.

He tried to stop me by grabbing my hands but I shook them off and walked away.

The party ended around 2:00am so I walked inside and over to the couch.

Sadly there was no room on the couch so I sighed and fell asleep in the recliner.