Chapter 15: The Outside World

Master Jedi Ituor had no trouble in contacting his wife.

"Ituor... damn! It's so good to hear from you. What the hell is going on? We can't get to the city anymore."

Hothok was not the only one that could see a holographic image of him through the Force. Jacob asked, "How is Sam?"

"Jacob she is fine, and we all are doing great!" He smiled, "There is someone else that has entered the family."

Jacob went wide-eyed. He shouted out, "Oriana!" Ituor explained the complete deal about Sam and Oriana Nascava.

Jacob replied, "I knew that Oriana was from a different time period. She was reluctant to say much more than that. If she told me what you said, my life could have been in danger."

"I'm surprised that Palpatine didn't kill you, too."

"An Air Force officer isn't without risks. He could've tried, but failed."

"I'm happy he didn't kill you."

He laughed. "To tell you the truth Ituor, so am I."

He turned to face his wife. He told everyone all that has been going on.

She said, "I'll talk to Master Thon to see if he knows of this place. If he does, he might help with this shield or whatever is keeping you all on that rock."

It was Thor that spoke next. "He cannot help you with this issue. What is keeping everyone on that island has nothing to do with him or any Jedi Knight. I am afraid it is the Asgards."

"I take it this wasn't meant to keep us here?"

"No, it was not. It was not supposed to stay on as long as it has been."

Jacob asked, "Will the Asgards be able to turn this thing off?"

"Yes, we can. First, we must evaluate what has happened. I am afraid you will be on that island a while longer. Us Asgards will first have to assess the damage before we can turn this thing off."

"I understand. I don't want to harm any living thing on this island. Please do what you have to do." Ituor looked at Jacob, "don't fear. I'll watch after both Sam and Oriana."

He smiled, "If I know her, she'll be the one protecting you all. Before Jolinar, she was one powerful lady. Now I know about the Jedi Knights, I have to believe she was one before she had Sam."

Ituor asked, "How are you dealing with this?"

"If she comes back into my life again, I'll surely remarry her, or will it be marrying her for the first time?"

Thor said to Jacob, "The Asgards will do all we can to have you reunited with both Oriana and Sam."

"No. I don't belong to Oriana in this time stream right now. It will be best if she comes to me. It was how we first met, and it will be that way, the second time." Jacob looked at Ituor, "please let them know that I love them both, and I'll be thrilled to see them when they can come to me."

"I will be happy to tell them that." He looked at the others. "whenever you can come to this island, it will be a lot different from the City of the Jedi Knights."

Tumok Brugnat replied, "I would think so. I never saw one dinosaur or a pterosaur."

Ituor almost chuckled at his remark.