Trip To Charming

It was around one in the afternoon when Victoria was just opening the front door of her house for the first time on her day off from the hospital with a thick sketchbook under her arm while she had her black leather shoulder purse lazily hanging off of her arm as she was running a little behind to an appointment down in Charming to consult on a tattoo. However, when Victoria opened the door all the way, she instantly spotted Nestor walking up to her from his black Escalade.

The Miller woman's hazel eyes slightly widened in surprise at seeing the cartel assassin as she wasn't expecting the Oceteva man to just randomly show up at her house. "Uh, hey," Victoria finally greeted the man with an awkward smile once she had locked her front door and fully faced him. "What are you doing here?" The brunette woman curiously wondered as she walked the few steps towards the brown eyed man.

Nestor gave the brunette woman a small smile as he relaxingly linked his fingers in front of his black slacks before he told Victoria, "I told you I would be seeing you soon." The Oceteva man then pointed his head over towards the black vehicle behind him before he requested as the cartel assassin liked the idea of hanging with the brunette woman, "I would like for you to join me today."

Victoria fixed the leather purse over her shoulder and placed the sketchbook in front of her white flowing tank top before she looked at Nestor with a raised eyebrow as she found it amusing and surprising that the Oceteva man wanted to hang out with her after last night. The Miller woman enjoyed their time together outside the hospital but it was the fact that they were on two different sides. "You know, we're not exactly supposed to be friends," Victoria mentioned her thought process as she walked to stand beside the man, "with you being involved with the cartel and with me being involved with the MC." The brunette woman released a small chuckle before she added, "not to mention that Angel doesn't exactly like you nor does he like me being around the cartel."

The Oceteva man leaned his side against the black vehicle behind them and crossed his arms over his black button up shirt while he watched the brunette woman in amusement. "I thought you were in control of your life?" Nestor questioned with false confusion showing across his face with his brows deeply furrowed. The cartel assassin let out a small chuckle when he saw the woman roll her hazel eyes before he told her truthfully, "I don't really care what the clingy, protective biker has to say." Nestor lightly shrugged his shoulders before he shot Victoria a dazzling smile and requested, "so, how about we forget about all that." The brunette assassin then held out his right hand as he stated, "I'm just a man and you're just a woman that find themselves together on this sunny day."

The Miller woman couldn't help but let out a small chuckle as the deadly assassin was trying to convince her to hang out with him like they were normal people and weren't actually on opposite sides of the cartel and the motorcycle club. However, the offer did sound appealing but as Victoria felt her cell phone vibrate in her purse, it reminded her that she was busy today. "I would love to be that woman but I just can't," Victoria told Nestor with a small smile as she shook her head before she explained, "I have to get to a tattoo consult."

Nestor slowly brought his hand back to his side when the brunette woman didn't agree with his plan before he swiftly came up with another one to spend time with the woman that he couldn't get out of his head. "Let me take you," the Oceteva man basically demanded as he waved his hand towards the black Escalade behind them.

Victoria rose an eyebrow at the cartel assassin as she was completely surprised that Nestor was willing to come with her just for them to hang out with each other. "Really? Are you sure?" The brunette woman inquired as she decided to humor the Oceteva man. "I mean, the place where I'm going is about an hour and a half away and it might take awhile," Victoria told Nestor so he could know what he was getting himself into.