Sons & Paintings

A bright smile immediately lifted onto the Miller woman's pink lips when she swiftly turned her head to the right at the familiar voice and saw the resident Scottish biker and the president of the Sons Of Anarchy Motorcycle Club

A bright smile immediately lifted onto the Miller woman's pink lips when she swiftly turned her head to the right at the familiar voice and saw the resident Scottish biker and the president of the Sons Of Anarchy Motorcycle Club. Victoria shook her head with a soft chuckle as she walked up to the older man before she told Chibs, "of course not." The brunette nurse playfully rolled her hazel eyes before she uttered as she knew the Scot knows every little thing that happens in Charming, "but I'm pretty sure you already knew I was coming."

The Telford biker, however, didn't say anything right away. Instead, the president of SAMCRO pulled the short brunette woman, who he has seen as his niece ever since she started coming around when she was a young teenager, into a tight hug. Chibs breathed in Victoria's familiar scent for a moment while he ignored the presence of the tense and unknown man leaning against the black car, who was watching them with a protective gaze.

Finally, after a few minutes of hugging his unofficial niece, the Telford biker slowly pulled away before he told the Miller woman how he knew that she was here in Charming, "Daytona mentioned that he called you this morning about his tattoo." The president of SAMCRO then shot Victoria a smirk before he exclaimed, "speaking of tattoos, you better get your arse over to the clubhouse and go see Happy before you leave town again." Chibs rolled his eyes as he commented, "you know how he'll get if he knows you were here without stopping by and I sure as hell ain't dealin' with a moody Happy today."

The Miller woman couldn't help but roll her hazel eyes like the older man had done as she knew exactly what Chibs meant about how Happy can get when she doesn't visit him. She made that mistake only once and the time she did, the Lowman biker stayed at her house for a solid week and bothered her nonstop. The brunette nurse then suddenly remembered what Daytona had told her, so she looked up at the president of SAMCRO with her brows furrowed before she voiced her confusion, "Tona told me Hap was up in Tacoma for the week."

The Telford biker shook his head and muttered, "nae," as he denied what his newly patched member thought since Daytona hadn't been at the clubhouse in the last three hours. "Happy just got in about an hour ago from a job up North," the president of the Sons explained to the brunette woman that he saw as his unofficial niece.

"I'll head over there now then," the Miller woman told the older man with a nod of her head now that she knew her tattooed friend is back in California instead of still being in Washington state. Victoria then gave Chibs another bright and happy smile as she was glad that Chibs found her before she had the chance to leave Charming. "It was real good to see you again, Chibby," the brunette woman expressed as she pulled the older man into a tight hug before she mumbled, "it's been too long."

Victoria used to spend a lot of her time in Charming when she was in high school. It wasn't as much as she would have wanted at a young age since her father never let her leave most of the time unless Nathan would sneak her out for days on end. Victoria would always catch a beat down from her father when she would get back, though, but it was always worth it to spend time with Opie and Jax along with getting spoiled by Chibs and Tig. Charming had always been like a vacation home for Victoria since home life was hell as a child and the Sons always made her feel welcomed - even Clay had a small soft spot for her.