Chapter 1

"Hey, Jin Hee, you joining us or not?" Jinri's voice came through the phone.

"I'm not sure."

"Oh, come on, Jin Hee! It's gonna be the most amazing party, and it's our last one before school starts," Jinri persuaded.

"Fine, give me a sec. I'll be out soon," I answered, heading to my room to switch outfits. I put on a white tee that hugged my curves, accentuated by a sleek black corset belt, and matched it with black over-the-knee boots. Just as I finished, my phone rang.

From: Jinri
I'm already here. Where are you?

I grabbed my black jacket and my bag before heading outside. As I stepped out, I spotted Jinri patiently waiting for me in her white car.

"You look great, girl," she complimented. I walked over to the other side of the car and took a seat in the passenger's seat beside Jinri. She was sporting a black lace-up crop top with long sleeves, matched with lace-up ripped denim shorts.

"You look good too," I replied. She simply smiled back at me before driving us all the way to Minhyun's house.

-------------

Minhyun's house is massive - I mean, it's practically a mansion. Jinri pressed the doorbell, and Minhyun swung the door open. Inside, the house was eerily quiet and empty.

"Where is everyone?" Jinri inquired.

"Follow me, ladies," he beamed at us, leading the way. We trailed behind him as he turned to the right, revealing a staircase descending downwards. Opening a door, there they were - a small bar adorned his basement.

"Come on in, girls," he invited. Colourful lights flickered, and the booming sound from the loudspeakers reverberated throughout the basement. "Don't worry, it's soundproof," he assured us, closing the door.

"But how will you know if someone's looking for you?" Jinri wondered.

"Uh, there's something connected to my phone that'll vibrate or signal," Minhyun grinned before stepping away.

"Girls, you made it!" Somin greeted us with a hug, welcoming us to her boyfriend's party. "Enjoy yourselves!"

"Hey, Jin Hee, I'll leave you here. I saw Jimin already. Bye, see you later," she said.

Yeah, I hate being alone. My friends all have their own boyfriends, but me? I don't have any, so I'm always left behind.

So, I decided to take a walk around. I accidentally bumped into a tall guy with a red cup in his hands. He turned to face me with a smile - it was Hyungwon, the famous handsome varsity in our school, Chae Hyungwon.

Hyungwon quickly apologized and hugged me, wasting no time. After releasing me, he took a good look at me and let out a low whistle that barely made it over the sound of the music before speaking.

"Damn, Jin Hee, you're seriously going to break some hearts tonight," he commented. I smiled at his remark. "You look pretty and hot."

"Thank you," I replied with a smile.

"Um, they're playing a game. Do you want to join us?" he asked, and I nodded. He smiled back, tilting his head to signal 'follow me.'

When we arrived, there were Jinri, Jimin, Minhyun, Somin, Jinkyung, Kihyun, Wonho, and Yugyeom sitting in a circle. "Hey, guys, Jin Hee wants to join us," Hyungwon announced. He sat beside Wonho, and I took a seat between Somin and Jinri.