Chapter 3

I woke up the following morning to the sounds of a sweet voice.

"Your body babe🎶 let my tongue explore🎶"

I opened my eyes slowly, taking in the unfamiliar surroundings of the room I'd slept in. It was surprisingly tidy, a small bookshelf with plenty of books from all kinds of genres. Assortments of papers and notebooks were organized on a desk next to a window and a half-naked guy just wearing his boxer shorts pulled the silk curtain to cover the window. The sun shone through slightly, warming up the bed you were laying on.
Then I look at my body covered with a soft blanket. But still nude under it.

"and when she open her legs I know she wanted more🎶 biting her lips got m---" It was Kihyun who was singing. When he turned around and saw me staring at me he stopped singing.

"Oh you're awake Baby," he said as he sit beside me having me a sweet smile. His wet hair stuck on his forehead.

"oh I just finished taking a shower," he said as he brushed his hair up using his hand.

I lifted my body and lean on the headboard, my body still covered with the soft blanket. I look around to find my clothes but it's not there.

"where's my clothes?" I asked as I keep holding the blanket. He stood up and went to his drawer to look for his black shorts

"I put it in the dryer I just finished washing it. By the way, you can take a shower if you want to your clothes will be dry soon" he said as wore his black shorts.

"hand me over the towel," I said. He grabbed the towel and threw it at me. I was about to get up from his bed when I remembered that I'm naked and he was looking at me.

"yah! Turn around"

"don't act like I didn't see your whole before before" he smirked. Wait what he saw me naked? Then I remembered a little what happened last night.

"Does that mean we have?"

"Ummm...I guess that's what just happened last night" he proudly smile. Damn it, Jin Hee

"Yoo Kihyun please, please turn around," I said

"Fine I'll cover my eyes for you baby" he smirked and covered his eyes using his hand.

I stood up from his bed and wrapped the towel around my body. I turn around and look at him and saw him peeking between his fingers.

"Yah! You saw me Yoo Kihyun!!" I shout as I threw a pillow at him.