Chapter 47

Weeks have passed and Kihyun and I are still not talking. I really miss to be with him. I always spend my time with Wonho these past days, he keeps me updated what's happening to Kihyun. Kihyun barely talk to them, they said they once heard Kihyun talking to Alyssa. And yes I also saw them talking together, I didn't know that Alyssa is Kihyun's classmate.

Today is the 28th Annual Foundation of our school. They held different games for every students. Students are teamed according to their section. Class 4-1 (Kihyun's class) are called Spartans, 4-2 (our class) are called Myrmidons, 4-3 are called Warriors, 4-4 are called Archers.

And today is the game of relay race where I'm included together with Hyungwon, Changkyun and Taehyun. In class 4-1 the players are Wonho, Minhyuk, Kihyun and Alyssa.

The race is about to start and all of the players are lined up. The girl member if every team are the one who'll start the race.

"Good luck Jin Hee" Alyssa said

"On your marks! Get! Set! Go!"

I did my best to run as fast as I could. I'm ahead from the other teams and I'm leading the race now. I'm almost there at Changkyun's place to transfer our Team rolled up paper. Once I passed it, I sprained my ankle and accidentally use my elbow for support. Changkyun was about to help me but I told him to go and win the race.

"The relay race has just finished!! Class 4-1 & 4-2 will have another game later" the announcer said.

"You okay??" Changkyun asked as my arm wrapped around his shoulder to support me since I sprained my ankle.

"Great job Jin Hee!" Hyungwon said and gave me a high five.

"Here have some water" Taehyun said handing me a bottle of water. I was panting really hard after the race but my breathing went to normal once u drink some water.

"You okay Jin Hee???" Wonho asked and I nodded "great job!" He added and ruffled my hair. Then something caught my attention it was Alyssa guided by Kihyun. And it breaks my heart.

"Hey you really okay?" Wonho asked once again and wave a hand in front of me. When I didn't response he look at the direction where I'm looking.

"She's having a hard time breathing....so she needs to go to the infirmary" Wonho said.

"And you too Missy...you need to bring you there" Changkyun said. As we walk my ankle suddenly ached, I accidentally put all of my weight at my sprained ankle making me groan in pain.

"Come on" Wonho said giving me a piggyback ride. When we're in front of the infirmary room Kihyun went out.

"Hey dude is she okay??" Wonho asked referring to Alyssa.
"Maybe? Cause she asked me to leave her" Kihyun responded then his eyes landed on me.