Chapter 5

Woah Jin Hee I don't think you'll be okay here” Jinri whispered. She's right I don't think I'm going to be okay here

It was Chae Hyungwon, Im Changkyun, Shin Hoseok/Wonho and YOO FUCKING KIHYUN. Geez I'm dead!The three others boys fucking know what happened from last night cause Changkyun and Hyungwon are there playing the Dare or Drink challenge. And Hyungwon who started this mess he's the one who dare me to give Kihyun a lap dance. And Wonho lives in the apartment together with Kihyun. He also saw me earlier at their apartment.

“oh, that's the girl with you earlier right?” Wonho said pointing at me. And that cause everyone to look at me. “Right Kihyun the girl you spend the night?” he added.

I look so worried cause what will everyone think about me now after hearing those. I'm not same at the other girls I mean sluts I'm not like them I'm just drunk that time. Then Kihyun didn't response he just look around the people who's looking at me then his gaze went to met mine.

Aniya, that's not her” Kihyun said then shoot me a smirk. When Kihyun said that, all the people looking at me earlier went back their attention on what they're doing.

Kihyun looked at me and smirked. I tried my best to avoid his gaze. He sit on the seat that was beside our seat.

“Told ya, I'll see you somewhere” he winked at me

“gosh Jin Hee isn't it awkward that the guy who have a one night stand with you is in the same class as you?” Jinri asked

“gosh! I don't know if I'm going to survive here with him” I said

Then the teacher came. So Jinri and I just stayed silence there. While I notice Kihyun keep on glancing on me. I look at him and saw him looking down on my thigh since it's reveal cause our skirt is a bit short. Then I saw him licking and biting his lips. I grabbed my bag and covered it on my thigh causing him to look up at me. When our eyes met he gave me a smirk then lift his shoulder before turning his attention to our teacher.

------------
Our teacher dismissed us early cause its just first day of school. Jinri went out to meet Jimin. She asked me if I want to come but I refused cause I'm sure that I'm just third wheeling to them. So once Jinri left I just sat on my seat scrolling on my instagram feed.

“Jin Hee, Park Jin Hee” I heard Kihyun called me. So turn my head and look at him.

“what's with you Kihyun?” I asked him

“Did you have fun last night?” he smirked “I bet you would like to do it one more time” he said

“Leave me alone” I said as I rolled my eyes on him turning back my attention on my phone.

“admit it Jin Hee you enjoyed what's happen last night” he keeps on nagging me.