Chapter 13

Then door open. I didn't stand up from the couch I just sit there and continue to watch what I'm watching.

"So you're having a movie night without informing me?" I heard a deep voice I look to my left and saw Zuho sitting beside me.

"Yah?! Zuho?! Why are you here?!?!?" I was shocked it was Zuho. Then my phone rang I received Jinri's messages and she said she can't come.

"Why am I not allow to visit you?" He said as he lays on the couch.

"Why are you here? You're bored right? Why don't you try to call your sluts" I said then I realize it's Zuho not Kihyun so I quickly covered my mouth.

"What the?! My sluts? I don't have one" he laughed "or you want to be one of my sluts?" He smirked as he went towards me.

He gradually came near at me while I lean backwards to get away from him but he keeps on following my face. He starred into my eyes and shot me a smirked. Then his eyes when down to my neck.

"What is that?" Zuho asked.

Then I remembered the hickies Kihyun gave me earlier. Because of shockness I pushed Zuho away causing him to fall on the floor. "Ah mianhae Zuho-yah" I said. Then I remembered what he said earlier. "Yah! It was all your fault! First of all why did you asked me to be your slut?! We're best friends! Second if you're horny then look for another girl. Third don't fuck your best friend okay?!" I said to him.

"I just visit you here and now I'm seeing some hickies on your neck? Like what the fuck?! Where did it came from?!" Zuho said

"Why do you even care Zuho?" I said as I rolled my eyes turning around to face him my back.

"Why do I care?! You're my Best friend Jin Hee and I care I about you! You're like my little sister" Zuho said then teats started to roll down my cheeks realizing how much he treasured our relationship.

"Now, we're best friend and we don't hide secrets from each other since we're still a kid" Zuho said as he patted my shoulder. Pulling me and letting my head rest against his chest.
"Now tell me where it came from"