Chapter 52

JIN HEE'S POV
We're at his house having a rest after a long day at school.

"Babe dress up" he told me once he went out of the bathroom. He was just talking to someone on his phone a minute ago. I didn't move from his bed and just look at him. He went infront of his closet and grabbed a jeans and a polo.

"Come on babe get dress already" he said as he get dressed up.

"I'll go wash up first" I said as I stood up from his bed and went inside the bathroom. What's with him??. Once I finished washing up I went outside the bathroom. There was a simple yet elegant halter neck dark gray dress. I look over Kihyun who's wearing his gray polo tucked in his black jeans

"Ki? where are we going??" I asked him.

"Mom wants to talk to me...and I'm sure its just all about me and Alyssa" Kihyun replied "Now, get dress I don't want to go there without you by my side" he added. I blushed at how he wants me to be by his side as he talk to his mom. I just nodded and start dressing up.

"Wear that dress, I was supposed to give you that once I officially introduced you to my father but...yeah jut wear that we're having dinner with my mom" he said and went out.

"and yeah....get ready I'll wait for you at the living room" he peeked again before walking away. I wear the dark gray halter neck dress and paired it up with my black heels. I just apply a simple make since we're having dinner with his mom and I want to be presentable. I also fix my hair. I look at the mirror to check my appearance once again before I went downstairs. Once his eyes landed on me he let out a low whistle as he look at me from head to toe.

"Ki? Is there something wrong?? Does it look bad at me?" I asked him but he didn't response.

"Come on, mom is waiting for us" He said and he grab my hands. He open his car's door for me letting me in before he went to the driver's seat.

"Ki? There's something wrong?" I asked his as I grab his hand. He he took a deep breath.

"Nothing...I-it's just you look so damn beautiful even in that simple dress" He said avoiding to look at me.

"Then why aren't you even looking at me??" I asked.

"C-cause I don't want to do something to you until I solve this problem between me and Alyssa" he response. He's too cute... "I'm controlling myself okay?" he said as he start the engine of his car.

--------------
Once we arrived in front of their mansion he look over me.

"Damn why do I have so fucking beautiful girlfriend here with me." he said "So I'll do everything to stay by your side" he said and planted a kiss on his forearm. he went out off his car and went to my side to open the door for me.

"Good evening Sir, Mrs. Yoo is waiting inside" the butler said "and sir, Mrs. Yoo didn't say that you'll bring someone" the butler added. Looks like he's trying to say that the talk is just between Kihyun and his mom.

"I already told mom about Jin Hee" Kihyun said. He look over me grabbing me hands and letting me hold onto his arms as we walk all the way to the dinning room. And there's his mom sitting on the table and the food is already ready.

"Take a sit....Hello Jin Hee nice to see you again" Mrs Yoo said.

"Nice to see you too again Mrs. Yoo" I greeted back.