6;

(Still Seokjin's P. O. V.)

The caller on my ID was Namjoon who must have been worried about my long absence at dorms. I noticed that I actually had many missed calls by other members as well.

As soon as I accepted it, I heard panicked Namjoon on the other side of the line, "Hyung! Where the hell are you? Are you okay?" he asked. He was as caring as ever.

"Hey.  I'm just in the park–" I looked at Bon who was looking really gloomy, "With Bonbon." I continued which made Namjoon sigh, "Honestly.. Do you realize how everyone was so scared about you? We even called Bon but she also wasn't accepting her calls which made things even worse! Seriously, hyung.." he sighed out of frustration.

"Namjoon," I said sternly, "now's not the time.." I said as he cleared his throat, "Do you want me to come to you?" he asked which made me look at Bon who probably could use the presence of Bangtan, "... Ne.. Take whole Bangtan with you." I said and hung up.

Bon-Gi was now looking at me with surprise evident on her features, "Let's go." I said as I stood up which made her stand up as well.

Bon-Gi's P. O. V:

I was still surprised at why he called over the whole Bangtan, but I decided not to pry. Maybe he needed some brother's support after my sudden confession..

He hasn't spoken a word and I haven't either. It was quiet, though comforting.

He then put an arm around my shoulder as he pulled me close towards him. It felt as if he knew what to do.

It didn't take long until we heard shouting Bangtan that noticed us just now. I lifted my head to see that Jimin and Tae along with Namjoon and Hobi were running towards us. Yoongi and Jungkook must be asleep by this time probably, that's why they probably missed out on this.

"You made us so worried!" said Jimin as he let out a sigh of relief.

Jin separated from me as Namjoon and Hobi were now on his toes: "What happened?" asked Namjoon worriedly his hyung.

But before I could hear his answer, Jimin and Tae were now both hugging me from different sides which made me feel happy, "Noona, are you okay?" asked Tae as he was peering at me together with Jimin from the other side. Before they could ask, I hugged Jimin who was closer.

"What happened?" he asked as he immediately returned the hug, "Nothing.. I just want to hug you.." I said while feeling tears wanting to spill out of my eyes.

Before separating from Jimin, I made an eye-contact with Jin who looked at me for a second with a faint smile and then averted his gaze back to Namjoon who was nagging him.

"No, this surely has some sort of reason.." said Jimin as he kept stroking my back.

I understood now. He called Bangtan for my sake. He noticed my distress and decided to call them because he knew how comforted I was in front of them.

Ahh, Jin.. Why are you so observing? And towards someone who is only a staff member? You're too pure for this world.

I separated from Chim to hug Tae whom I could sense was wanting this too, however, this time, I couldn't help myself but feel myself tremble slightly. The tear slid down my cheek as I felt my lips quivering in order to supress anything else, but in the end, it was useless. I was now crying in Tae's arms.

"A-Are you crying?" asked Tae who sensed my trembling.

Since I was facing other way than the rest, no one could see me, but as soon as the words left Tae's mouth, Jimin caught on that immediately as he went to see.