10;

For the rest of the drive I haven't said a word. I knew that Tae beside me wanted answers, but I was still crushed by my sister's behaviour.

It's okay, Bon.. You were like this too when you were her age, right?.... I haven't even had a teenage years where I could treat myself to something nice, who was I kidding? Was I going to do the same to Yuna?

"Bon," said boss sternly which made me interrupt my flooding thoughts and look towards boss's direction, "I got you a present." he continued which made me a bit taken aback.

Wait, what? A present?

He then pulled over in front of the entertainment which made me look outside from the window. Of course, reporters were waiting there, probably knowing that Tae drove off somewhere and now they were ready to question him.

"Taehyung, mask." said boss strictly as Tae obeyed him. Meanwhile, boss threw me his sunglasses, plus I was wearing a hoodie so I covered my head with the hood and put sunglasses on.

Boss got out of the car first whilst I opened the door and got out first. The reporters immediately surrounded me and started to throw questions at me, "Who are you?", "Are you and Taehyung dating?"

Tae got out of the car meanwhile with boss. BangPD grabbed Taheyung's arm and started to drag him away - to the building where reporters couldn't go.

"Boss, what about Bon?" said panicked Tae, "She dealt with this more than once, she knows what to do, now keep moving." he said as he managed to drag Tae away.

As soon as I saw him being out of the chaos, I turned my attention back at reporters who were shoving their microphones to my face.

I pushed through them and also quickly headed inside the company, however, there was this one reporter who was being quite bold. But before anything could happen, BangPD grabbed my arm tightly as he also pulled me inside.

The moment I got inside while being out of reach of those forceful reporters, I saw Taehyung dashing towards me with worried expression on his face, "Noona, are you okay?" he said.

I smiled at him to reassure him, "I'm alright. No scratch or anything like that." I said as I removed the sunglasses that I returned to boss who was wearing a smile upon seeing us interacting.

"Bon, wait here with Taehyung. I'll be back with the present." said BangPD as he disappeared somewhere.

I looked at Tae with confusion, but he only shrugged his shoulders. We both sat down in the lobby while we were both waiting for the boss to arrive.

It didn't take long until Yeontan came running out of nowhere which didn't surprise only me, but even Tae, because Yeontan was supposed to be at dorms, waiting for Tae to arrive.

"Oh, Yeontanie~" I said while feeling my voice soften at that adorable fluffball running towards me and Tae.

I started to pet him as he kept licking my other hand which made me smile. It made me realize that BangPD was probably back if he let out Yeontan. I looked up to see him holding a puppy which made me smile even more widely than before.

I noticed that Bang Si-Hyuk was watching me intently with a smile, "Whose puppy is this?" I smiled as I stood up, making my way to that cute creature that was so adorable and made my heart melt.

I have always wanted a puppy ever since I was a kid.

"This puppy... is our present to you." said Tae which made me look at him in shock.

I was stunned, completely speechless, as if I've lost an ability to speak for a split of second.

"It was originally Bangtan's idea, I just made it happen." said boss as he smiled, "Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Bon~ Happy birthday to you!~" suddenly, out of nowhere, Bangtan showed up along with Jimin in the middle who was holding a cake with my name and age on it.

I have completely forgotten about my own birthday because of all the stress piling up on my plate.

I covered my mouth in surprise as I started to tear up, "W-What? I completely forgot about my own birthday.." the tears in my eyes started to pour down.

"Aigooo... If this isn't the sweetest reaction I've ever seen~" said Hobi with a heart-smile.

Jimin's P. O. V:

Seeing Bonbon forgetting her own birthday made me feel really bad for her. She had so much going on in her life.. And now that her sister completely embarrassed her in front of whole Korea and every kpop fan, I've realized that she was having a hard time all this time.

Our boss gave her the puppy he was holding while she took him in his arms while wearing a bright smile that showed her pure happiness.

"Thank you so much..." she said while sobbing as she hugged the boss with her puppy in her arms.

It was the first time I've seen boss being this weak and attentive. It was more like a daughter-father relationship than the one as boss and subordinate.

Glancing at Yoongi, I was surprised to see a meek smile displayed on his eyes. He doesn't usually get this emotional, but that's just how he probably cares for Bonbon.

I smiled to myself as we all now surrounded Bon, "You're 23 already~" said Namjoon with his playful smile.

She separated from our boss and now faced us all - her second family, Bangtan;

"Thank you so much.. It might not be visible, but I am so grateful.." she said with a grin whilst her tears were rolling down the cheeks.

"Darling, since it's your birthday, go and have some fun with your new pupper, what's his name?" smiled our usually strict hitman, however, this time he was clearly being soft.

"What is the puppy's gender anyway?" asked Jin with curiosity.

Bon lifted her puppy in the air and made us all look at his genitals which made Jungkookie, who is usually pokerfaced at stuff like this, burst out laughing. And if Jungkook is laughing, the rest of hyungs as well.

I smiled at her adorable excitement, "He's going to be.. Mint!" she said as her eyes sparkled in happiness. She kissed Mint's little nose which made my heart swell in cuteness;

 She kissed Mint's little nose which made my heart swell in cuteness;

"Alright, blow the candles before they light out.." I said which made her attention go towards me.

"Oh! Of course! I'm so sorry!" she said as she hastily approached me with Mint in her arms.

As soon as she leaned more forward towards me, I could feel her citrus shampoo that fit her so much. The scent of her made me feel intoxicated as my eyes now couldn't leave her little figure.

I was watching her movements so intently, I couldn't help myself. She was so beautiful and I've noticed that my heart was beating quite more than it has ever before.

As soon as she blew the candles, I couldn't take my eyes off her, and she probably noticed because we locked eyes and kept looking at each other. The first one to do something was her. She showed me her toothy honest grin that made her look so angelic.

Park Jimin, you're going to hell for this...