Five Years Later

New Zealand
Grace PoV

5 years has passed since I last saw (y,n). After I stopped feeling sorry for myself, Lance gave me the opportunity of my life...I became a horseman, they trained me,m and because of that Six called me again to join rainbow which I'm very thankful.

Lance quit the horsemen so he can take care of the army as their General, his position in the horsemen was taken by a guy called Kyle, nice guy and kinda handsome, he gets the job done and can keep up with me, Kira and Dean.

Today was our 5th mission with him, white masks has taken a biohazard container and a hostage and set bombs, Rainbow is already there and we are going to support them. The white mask has become more efficient during the last 5 years, rumors said they have a guy, an army of one. He is a sick bastard, I haven't faced him yet.

"Hey (N,N) are you with us?" Kira waved her hand in front of me, I still don't get use to use his code name, but I use it as a reminder that I'm still looking for him, the white mask don't know where is he...but I'll find someone who does...sooner or later.

"yeah I'm here...Dean what do you have?" I looked at Dean

"Their Captain seems to be a guy called Mathias, yet he is not a high value target...he is just a pawn" Dean said

"Call it (n,n)" GaleStorm said, that was Kyle code name, it was weird if you ask me

"ok rainbow will secure the bombs and the hostage, we are going after that Mathias and the biohazard container...Kira get in and kill them one by one, Dean, you'll be the diversion and Gale, that's how we called him, you are coming with me...this is your final test to see if you fit in the horsemen" I said and everyone nodded

Now I'm The rightful owner of Dokki so I managed to add some upgrades myself, I don't need to grab my logic bomb and call the enemies, I just ask Dokki to do it for me, she shows me the location of the phones that were affected by my code. After many attempts to convince Mayra I finally got the sniper rifle that my boyfriend created.

I was in the main door and shot one round blowing up the entire main entrance.

"Knock, Knock...are we late to the party?" I said while smirking

"It's (N,N) finish her!" a hostile said, like if he could take me down.

They started to shot me, just a few bullets hit my armor, I grabbed my SMG and with one magazine I killed 5 terrorists. I heard groaning from behind me and found a terrorist but he immediately fell to the ground dead.

"Good job Gale" i quickly said before continuing further inside. The building was crowded with terrorists. Wraith was on top floor, Dean was rising hell in the middle floor, I helped him with his decoys, and I must say right now you'll never know if he is there or not.

D: Biohazard container found...5th floor

"Thanks Dokki. Gale 5th floor now" I commanded him and yes answered with a yes ma'am

We took the stairs, I knew they would waiting for us to take the elevator, so when we reached the 5th floor, I looked to the right and saw the terrorists waiting at the elevator, with shields and 2 bombers. I aimed the sniper and shot, killing them all with a blast.

Suddenly Glitch fell from a hatch as we moved through the floor

"Glitch are you alright?" I said

"Yeah I'm fine" he said then threw a grenade through the hatch the fell from
"Gotcha Bitch!" Glitch Added

"I have our little friend here, and he seems like a singer because he is eager to talk" Wraith said then she laughed, I heard the target said leave me alone monster.