Chapter 1- Winning

Zara's POV

I got home from school, and ran into my room.
"Nice to see you too." my older sister yelled.
"Sorry Ciera! It's really important! I'll be down in a sec."
Today on station 170.9, they were giving away Billie Eilish tickets. I wasn't able to get tickets when they originally were for sale so this was my last shot!
"Alexa, put on station 170.9."
"Here's station 170.9", she responded back.
"Alrighty folks the time has come. Caller number 17 will be the lucky winner to hold these Billie Eilish tickets to the concert and meet and greet. Call now at 771-456-1298!"
I already had the number set in my phone and hit the call button as fast as I could. My hands were shaking. I wanted these tickets so bad.
Then the ringing stopped.
"Hi! Hold on one second okay? Don't hang up!"
"Okay.", I answered my voice shaking.
"Hi and who is this?", the guy on the radio said.
"Hi, I'm Zara."
"Cool name, but you know what's even cooler?"
My heart was pounding.
"You're are 17th caller! Congratulations!"
I nearly screamed.
"OH MY GOD! I AM-I- I CANT WAIT"
He laughed, "We are so happy you won! Will get you all the info soon alright?"
"OKAY!"
The man transferred me to a woman who took all my information and will be sending me two tickets as soon as possible. The concerts at the end of the week and I can't wait.
"CCCCCCCCCCCC!", I yelled rushing down the stairs.
She had a look of concern on her face, "What's wrong?!"
"No no nothing bad! Nothing bad at all! I just won 2 Billie Eilish tickets!"
"Awe that's great, I still feel bad I couldn't get the tickets for your birthday. Do I even ask who your taking?"
"You already know. Josie, of course. Mind if I drive over to her house to share the news?"
"Sure. Be safe. Home by 7 for dinner please! I'm making your favorite."
"Okay bye love you!", I yelled grabbing my keys and running out the door.
I started my car and put on my Billie playlist. The song Ocean Eyes came on. Her first song. The song that got me hooked on her music, and now I get to see it live.
I pulled out of my drive way and headed off to Josie's while singing along to Billie.
__________
A/N
short chapter, it's gonna be kind of a slow start but i promise i have tons of stuff coming!!