❀|T. Fukawa ✂ Two halves ✂

uhh this is angsty and your talent isn't specified.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We'd been inside the killing game for a month by now, 8 people have already became victims. It kind of scares me that at any given moment someone i trust could just well...kill me. And even crazier than that...whilst being in here... I've fallen in love with someone....not just anyone...a girl...who's split personality is a world famous serial killer.... how? 

I was laying down on my bed, reminiscing about all the people who've died here when there was a knock at my door, i hopped off the bed and opened the door, i sighed with relief when i saw that it was only Toko and not someone who'd kill me, she was a little shorter than me, which i thought was really cute.

" Heya Toko! What ya here for?" I smiled and tilted my head, her face went a just visible shade of pink, which made me giggle, how could i not fall for her at first glance!

" I-I wanted to see i-if you'd come t-t-to the library with me...." The way she stuttered was adorable, and i knew i wouldn't be able to refuse her offer so i decided I'd go with her and spend some time with my crush!

When we reached the library she told me to wait there because she had something in mind which she wanted to read. The book, in my opinion, depicted how i felt about about Toko very accurately, it was about a girl, who had this massive crush on another girl but she didn't wanna admit it because she thought the girl was straight! I mean I'm pretty sure Toko has an obsession over that rich prick Byakuya so i basically have no chance with her.

When we'd finished i felt like it'd been hours since we came here and i was feeling really drowsy

" T-toko i...." I trailed off as my head fell on to her shoulder as i drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and i was on my bed again? how did i get back here? I sat up and saw Toko sitting at the foot of the bed. Ah she must've carried me here! I wish i could've been awake while she carried me but you can't have all things in life i guess.

" Thanks for bringing me back here..." I groaned, standing up.

" I-It's no p-problem...t-the night time announcement w-went off shortly after you f-fell asleep so i decided to t-take you to your room....but i-i'll go now.."

" You can stay if ya want, i don't mind!" Why did i say that..? she probably thinks I'm a perv or something now..god I'm a big doofus!

" r-r-really...?" I nodded and blushed when she hugged me so tightly we fell over back onto the bed. This is like the beginning of a fantasy! I averted my gaze from her because we were in a very....heated...position. 

" Y-Y-Y/N i-i-i need to t-tell you so-something!" She seemed very nervous and it made my heart tingle at the thought of her confession, i smiled at her bravely as if telling her it's alright and that's when she came out with it.

" I-I-I really l-like you Y/N.. i understand i-if y-you d-don-" I felt a surge of confidence run through me after I'd heard her so i decided I'd tell her my feelings too.

" I like you too Toko!" Her face lit up and i had to try my best not to exclaim about how cute she was.

Our faces were getting closer to each other as if gravity was pulling us towards one another, our lips were about 1 inch away from each other when i felt it.

" AHAHAHAHAHAHAH" I gasped as i felt the sharp pain gushing through my heart i looked down and saw a shining pair of scissors poking out of my chest, i tried to scream but i couldn't make a sound.

" AHAH HOW STUPID ARE YOU LITTLE GIRL? I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY TOGAMI!" Everything was going blurry and i felt something wet on my cheek, i smiled as i felt my soul slowly fading out of existence.

Toko's P.O.V

God...oh my god...this isn't real...no...Syo....why would she do this....I was finally happy....she went and ruined everything...now she's dead...NOW MY Y/N's DEAD.

" Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" I  screamed at the top of my lungs even though no one could hear me. Why did this have to happen to me..... Tears flooded down my face as i saw  her smiling at me before she closed her eyes forever.