❀|Kiibo 📳 Whats love? 📳

heyyy so uhh I'm finally continuing this,, I've not really had much motivation, and I've been working on a bakugo x reader thing so self promo go read it pussies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I covered my face with my hands as i tried to hold  my tears back, how is everyone else so calm... a build-a-bear reject just told us that we're in a freaking killing game!

" Hey are you okay? "a heard someone ask me.

I lifted my face up and saw the prettiest robot I've ever seen in my life! It's not exactly like I've seen any robots though..but still.

" Y-Yeah I'm just a little taken aback by the situation..."

" Ah i see...Well I'm sure we'll find a  way out of here so please don't be...sad?" He seemedunsure about his last words but i shook it off, he's a robot...he probably doesn't understand human emotions very much....

" thanks...?" I implied for his name as i smiled, he didn't reply and just stood there.

" What's your name Mr Robot?" I decided to finally ask him since he clearly wasn't picking up what i was putting down.

" My names Kiibo." He stated plainly.

" Well Kiibo I'm sure too! Lets make it out together, K?" I gave him a peace sign and ran over to where all the other students seemed to be gathering...I overheard them talking about looking around for something so I could probably be useful!

" K...?" He trailed off as a noticeable shade of red painted his cheeks.

" Kiibo..." I whispered and pointed to him and then my cheeks, he tilted his head and i sighed

" You're blushing..." I said as quietly as possible hoping that no one heard.

Timeskip because i love garfield

I searched around with Kaede and Shuichi...and we didn't find a single thing that would help us escape this place...I'm beginning to think there's no hope left....

But then the big softie who i think was called Gonta or something called us over, he told us about a manhole or something in the ground...but i wasn't really giving it much thought, i took the deepest breath possibly ever and yelled.

" EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE! "  Everyone seemed to go quie...i think i might've deafened them...but they all came over in the end

" What the fuck did you call us over for?" Miu asked as she practically dragged Kiibo over...she needs to learn to be more gentle...he doesn't look like he's having that much fun....

" Gonta why dont you explain..." 

" Of course Gonta will!" 

He basically just told everyone the same thing he'd told us, but this time he actually took the cover off and we all decided to go down there for some reason... I don't really like this....

" Guys i don't think I'm gonna go down...It's giving me bad vibes ya know~"

I turned around and started to walk off

" And if you need anything I'll be in my room." 

More timeskip cause fuck time

Kiibos p.o.v

That was rough...everyone looked like they were getting hurt..but I couldn't really feel anything...but I'm glad that Y/N stayed out of it and that she's still safe...but why am I thinking of her...?

We'd all decided to give up and get out...even though kaede wanted us to keep on going.  We could of but I don't think we would've gotten anywhere..

I decided that I'd go and confront Miu about the strange things that i'd started feeling.

" What is it Kiibo?" She asked as i felt something in my chest tighten... I've never felt this way before...What does it mean...?

" i don't know...I get this really weird feeling when I'm talking to Y/N... and I find myself thinking about her a lot..... What does it mean?" She looked really smug all of a sudden... Did i say something embarrassing

" hah! You've only known that bitch for a day and you've fallen head over heels in love! You're hopeless! Anyway just go up to her and tell her what you feel! She'll probbaly reject you so you can always come back to me in the end!"

I wasn't sure on how i was supposed to reply so i just left and went to find Y/N's room.

Your P.O.V

There was a knock on my my door so i went to open it...i hope it isn't kokichi or anyone annoying, I saw it was Kiibo and my heart started beating faster.

" Hey Kiibo! Come in! " I held the door open and he awkwardly made his way inside.

" What did you wanna tell me?" He just stood there unresponsive

" Are you feeling okay? Don't worry! We're gonna be okay and we're gonna stay alive s-" I was cut off when he pulled me into a hug, his chest wasn't that comfy nor warm but it still felt nice in a way.

I could feel his breath on my neck and i blushed into his shoulder.

" I-I love you Y/N" He stuttered, which was honestly kind of cute...

" Do you really mean that~" 

" O-of course i do!"

" Well maybe i like you too! "