Chapter 17

{Rosie's POV}

     When night finally rolled around, we were finally able to head back home. We were upgraded to a larger ship, requested by Thor, in order to store all the medical supplies we could possibly need. For Harper of course. Either Chase or I have been with her every second since she woke up. If it annoys her, she doesn't say so. Actually, she doesn't say anything.

     To my relief, Loki's behaved for the whole trip. I was worried for a while, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I suppose what happened to Harper distracted me from him. If she wasn't hurt, I'd probably still be thinking about him. He sit's across from me on the ship, asleep. Thankfully. Bucky sits beside him. Harper sits to my left, and Thor is beside her. Thor would have stayed with Harper all day, but he had 'business to attend to'. Involving The Collector. 

     We were only about half an hour out from the tower. It seems so long ago since I've been there, when it's only been a day. I was a bit sad, being so close to the beach and not even be able to see it. I could smell it, that's for sure. But I never got to see it. 

     I'm pulled from my thoughts when Tony runs in, from the front of the ship. His loud steps wakes everyone in the process. "They're being attacked." He says. I gasp. "What do we do?" I ask. He doesn't say anything for a moment. "Nothing. The ship can't go any faster." Tony says. "But you can! And Thor!" I say. Thor looks to Harper. I see her trace letters onto his arm. "Let's go." says Thor. 

_____

{Hazel's POV}

     "Don't worry, OK? Vision's smart, and he knows what he's doing." I say. Wanda's been feeling down ever since Vision went into hiding. They sorta had a thing. We refused to let her go with him though. And it was detrimental that no one knows where he went. "I wish it was that simple. I can't lose him." She says. I came to see her in her room, since it's where she's been hiding for a while. Her room is exactly like mine, except a bit more plain. Everything is organized. "Once this is all over, you'll be glad you didn't go with him. It will all work out." I say. "Alright." She says. She doesn't believe me, I know it. "I know it's hard though. It's been one day and I already miss my friends a lot. I know it's not the same though." I say. "Thank you, but it's not. Besides, your boyfriends still here." Wanda says. My breath catches. "Boyfriend?" I ask. She laughs. "Don't pretend. At dinner, you two couldn't even look at each other." She says. "Stop, it wasn't that bad!" I say. "Maybe not, but Steve's still a tattle tail." Wanda says. "I'm gonna kill him." I say. Wanda laughs, but is interrupted by a knock at the door. "Come in." She says. "What are the chances, she was just threatening to kill you." Wanda says, as Steve walks in. "Kill me?" He asks, crossing his arms. "You told her!" I say. "Oh, I told more people than just her." He says with a grin. "I trusted you! Who did you tell?" I ask. "Oh, everyone basically. Sam, Peter, Wanda, I even texted Bucky. I think Bucky told T'Challa." He says. I shake my head at him for a moment. "You suck." I say. 

     I jump when the alarms starts blaring overhead. Were all up and out the door in a flash. "Thanos is outside the tower." Tony's AI says. "Well then." I say.

_____

     "A minute and 14 second. I thought you'd all be faster for how much people talk about you. I even made it easy for you, I came right to you." Thanos voice booms as we walk out from the tower, my bow in hand. "Hand over the glove before we take it off you." Steve walks ahead of us. "No one has to get hurt." T'Challa says. Emerson walks out beside me. I told him he should say inside. His gun isn't going to do anything against him. "Aren't a few lives worth the many I could save?" asked Thanos. "You're not helping anyone." Wanda says.