the one you probably shouldn't read in front of your parents / S

so i have another one shot in the works rn but like i don't really know where its going so i was like HEy what about some good old fashioned smut. if y'all wanna request stuff ill gladly write it. you can leave it here, or my ask box on tumblr (cyndagoaway) anyway,,

warnings:: light bdsm, toys, dirty talk, dom!joe, sub!ben, praise kink ! overstim, orgasm denial, PWP

also , i know way too much abt bondage and i got kind technical with names of the ties and such, the tie that ben has is a classic double column tie that rests on the back of the neck, im not gonna include pics bcs im lazy but you can google it if you wanna see what it is .

"squeeze." joe spoke softly, ben obliged squeezing his fingers tightly. joe did this as a precaution whenever they were doing this kind of stuff, he wanted to make sure ben was okay at all times, no matter what the mood was.

"good." ben craned his neck the best he could with how he was positioned to look at joe. "so beautiful." joe leaned down and kissed ben softly.

ben's feet were spread out in a star position, tied to the ends of the bed, while his hands were tied securely behind his neck. joe's hands ran over ben's torso, stopping at his nipples to elicit a gasp from him.

joe kissed his way down ben's body, stopping when he reached the patch of hair. he looked up to bens flushed chest and face, smirking to himself and kissing the head of his cock. his body jolted and he let out a surprised cry. "you've been bratty today." joe stated simply, his whole demeanor changing quickly. he made his way back up ben's body, attaching his lips to his neck. "'m sorry, sir," ben tried to compose himself before speaking again, it being quite distracting with joe working on his neck and his hand on ben's inner thigh. "i'll be good, please touch me." the words came out as a whimper.

ben tried to buck his hips into joes touch, resulting in a harsh bite on his neck, a slap on the thigh, and a yelp from ben. "you're not being good. i think you need to be punished." joe squeezed bens thigh and got up from the bed, going to their box of toys in their dresser.

he came back moments later with a deep red bullet vibrator. he held it up to show it to ben, "color?" joe asked softly. "green, sir." joe crawled back on the bed and sat between the blonde's legs. he switched the vibrator on and ran it over bens navel, slowly going lower over his thighs.

"no squirming or i stop and you don't cum without permission, understand?" ben nodded fervently, "yes, sir." joe pressed the toy to the base of his shaft, reveling in the moans the younger made. the ginger leaned up to press kisses to his throat, "you sound so pretty, you make me so hard just listening to you." ben moaned louder as joe started dragging the toy up his shaft.

ben's legs were extremely shaky, his breaths were getting more shallow as moans escaped his mouth. "do you have something to ask me?" joe spoke sternly as he dragged the toy over ben's slit making him cry out. "c-can i cu-um please, sir?" ben moaned out loudly. "no." was all he said in response, causing the blonde to scream in protest. "sir, can i please cum? please, i'll be so good! m' so close!"

joe kissed his chest and pulled the toy away, stopping the vibrations. ben cried out in frustration thrusting his hips up to try to get some kind of friction. "please, please, please! let me cum, 'm being good!" ben begged. his back arched off the bed and he pulled at his restraints.

joe scoffed, "being good? look at yourself right now, you're doing the exact opposite. don't be cocky." ben fell back on to the bed with a soft thud, trying to even out his breathing. "i'm sorry, sir. i'll be good." joe gave him a sarcastic smile and kissed him, "i'll believe it when i see it. now if you think you're ready we can start again." joe sat back between his legs and picked up the vibrator again.

joe pressed the vibrator to the head of ben's dick causing him to jolt his body. "be good." joe switched the toy back on, causing ben to let out a cry from the sensitivity. "stop moving." he warned. bens body was jolting every time the other man moved the toy, his toes curling up and his breathing getting short.

"awe, are you getting close already? i barely started." joe looked to ben who was moaning out in pleasure. he pressed the vibrator harder onto ben and reached a hand up to toy with his nipples. his cock twitched and his eyes rolled back in his head, joe caught on to what he was trying to do and quickly pulled away from him. "are you fucking kidding me?" joe asked, disbelief in his voice. "i wasn't going to! i promise! im being good!" ben whined looking down to his boyfriend. "go again ill be good and take it." ben evened out his breathing as joe pressed the toy back to him.

"t-thank you." he choked out between moans. "i'm going to do it one more time." joe said calmly, turning up the vibrations all the way up. "joey! please! i can't!" joe moaned at the name and kissed bens tip. "almost there ben, you're doing so good for me. you look so pretty like this, babe."

ben let out a loud cry and threw his head back, "joe let me cum, please." he begged, his breathing getting ragged. joe ran a thumb over the blonde's slit, spreading precum around his shaft,"beg for it."

the younger man whined thrusting his hips up, "joey, please, please, please! i need it so bad," he choked out another moan. joe leaned up and bit down hard on his shoulder, "cum for me, baby." ben went silent as his eyes rolled back in his head and his back arched off the bed. he came with a sob, his cum pooling on his stomach.

ben came down from his high but joe still wasn't stopping. the younger was jolting his hips away from him crying out from the sensitivity, joe gripped his hips to stop him from moving. "ah~ joe please! I cant cum again!" joe just chuckled and began working love bites onto ben's neck. "you can and you will, this is for me."

ben had tears running down his face from the overstimulation, "i'm gonna cum, fuck!" he cried out as he came again, his whole body spasming. "what do you say?" joe asked. ben pulled at his restraints crying out again. "thank you, sir." joe smirked at the boy underneath him. "good boy."

joe turned off the vibrator and kissed ben lightly, starting to undo the ropes around his hands first. he removed the ropes and kissed bens wrists, laying him down lightly on the bed before moving to his ankles to undo the rest of the ties.

joe got up from the bed and got a washcloth from the restroom, wetting it with warm water before returning to the bed. he wiped ben down and threw the rag somewhere in the room before turning off the light and getting in the bed.

the shorter man placed the covers over them and pulled ben closer to his body. he kissed his forehead and cuddled in closer, "you did so well for me tonight, benny. i love you." ben came out of his post-orgasm trance to hug joe's body. "i love you too."

not edited,, kinda short sorry. not my best work.