my lil thing for the wattys owo/ f

Ben Hardy: hey! my names ben and i really like your channel. since we're both in town this week for vidcon would you maybe want to do a collab?

Joe Mazzello: hey ben! i'd love to.

"hey guys its joe! and today i'm here with ben." ben smiled and waved to the camera. "and today we're going to be doing the seven second challenge made by dan and phil."

collab number one went great. they shared some laughs, had some fun. they both knew they had to do this again.

"whats up you guys! i'm here with joe." he did a double dab toward the camera and laughed. ben looked disappointed as he walked out of frame, joe laughing harder.

"And for this video we're just gonna do something stupid. so here on my phone i've written down a list of words that americans say different from us classy brits and i want to see if you can tell what they are." this one was the most fun collab for both of them. 

after the videos were done filming they were both sad to leave. they exchanged numbers and gave each other a hug before joe left ben's room. 

after vidcon ended they texted everyday, wether it was memes or updates about the others day. they didn't see each other much except for facetime calls and private snapchat stories. they slowly started becoming best friends. their fanbases definitely noticed it too. with how much they tweeted about the other, to stupid posts on their respective instagram stories, it really wasn't hard to tell they had grown close.

fans started the ship name hardzzello and it took off from there. after this happened ben started to feel something for the older man. he didn't quite know what it was yet, but he knew he cared deeply for joe. 

it was the facetime call two days later that confirmed ben's feelings. the way joe smiled and how his eyes crinkled just the slightest bit as he laughed. when ben's heart sped up and a blush crept up his cheeks he knew he was attracted to joe.

they met up two weeks later for lunch, joe was visiting london for work. as ben set across from joe at their lunch table he admired every aspect he usually wouldn't have before. the way his eyes sparkled when he was talking about something or when he was telling a story he always used his hands to tell it as well. ben was completely whipped for joe, and everyone could tell. everyone except joe. 

"what's up you guys i'm back here with joe, and in this video we're doing a qna!" the questions started off innocent but the deeper ben scrolled into the twitter replies it was always the same thing.

are you guys dating 

ben hesitated to tell joe the question. 

"this one is from @ sophie_love: are you guys dating, if not you would be so cute together!"

joe laughed it off, ben turned to him, "i think i'm in love with you."

ill add on to this if you guys want me to i just had to make it 500 words for my submission! also yall when the time comes pls vote for me a bitch be desperate.