Chapter 1 The legendary Class

After entering the 'Northern End Cave' at the end of a three months journey, I was able to witness the overwhelming sight of all types of battle gear piled up like a mountain.

"Wow, what is this?"

The names of the brilliant battle gear were in a colorful mix of green, yellow, and purple. If I took only a few of these, I would become a rich man! I wanted to take all the battle gear, but it was impossible.

[This item can't be obtained.]

"How stingy and dirty."

Items that couldn't be acquired despite them being right in front of me! When I put it in my bag, it would return to its original spot like a mirage. This situation was like that of a pie in the sky, or a woman already being married. No, a married woman was still different from a pie in the sky, as one could still obtain a married woman if one tried enough.

In the end, I could only stare at the items with longing and regret.

'Indeed... If a user could obtain all of these, Satisfy's economic balance might crumble. Unfortunately, I understand.'

I didn't come here for the battle gear in the first place. I soothed my mind and turned my attention away from the pile of battle gear. There was an old book placed on a shiny gold table.

"Finally..."

All the hardships I experienced while coming here passed through my mind. Laughter emerged as my nose became runny and tears dripped down. Thank goodness I had patience and tenacity, otherwise, I would've quit the game because of the terrible difficulty of the quest. I felt great pride at the thought of clearing this quest.

"Kukuk...puhahahat!! I finally found it!! Oh, yehhhhhh!"

A damn S-grade quest that was impossible to give up! Incidentally, how many deaths have I experienced before on this solo quest? How many items were destroyed due to no durability?!

A human blacksmith who transcended the skills of a dwarf, Pagma achieved the culmination of god-like techniques!

The face of Earl Ashur, who made me visit one of the Eternal Kingdom's five forbidden zones, popped into my head.

"If I bring this to him, I can get the Sun Sword? Once I get it, no one can match me for the rest of my life, you bastards! I will make you pay for hitting me!"

Pleasure surged like a tide as I picked up the book.

[You have acquired the legendary craftsman's rare book!]

[It isn't in a proper state. You can check the details using the Eye of Pallalian.]

[Do you want to use the Eye of Pallalian?]

"Eye of Pallalian? A high-end appraisal item is needed to check the item?"

Eye of Pallalian was the most expensive among the existing appraisal items. Six months ago, I had bought it just in case I got a jackpot, but sadly, I couldn't use it and it was left in my inventory.

"I don't want to miss a golden opportunity..."

I put the appraisal on hold and examined the golden table. I wondered if there was a way to take this gold away, but it wouldn't budge. Kicking, pulling and even biting it was useless. It was an item like the battle gear that users couldn't own.

"Ah, I really can't salvage anything because of this effective system. The price of my three months of work is very high."

I gazed at the book in my hand.

'I have to give Ashur the item so do I really need to use an expensive item to appraise it?'

I struggled for a moment before pulling out the Eye of Pallalian. It was natural to wonder about the source of my three months suffering.