Chapter 12

If not now, I didn't know when I would be able to join a Guardian of the Forest raid party in the future.

"Please let me join the party."

I would join the party, survive until the Guardian of the Forest died and pick up all the blue orichalcum that dropped. It didn't matter if the other party members died.

'Anyway, my experience can't drop if I die!'

If I were really unlucky, then I might drop Mamon's Greatsword or Mengel's Plate Armor, which made up my entire fortune. But if I took the risk, I might be able to obtain blue orichalcum. I expressed my strong emotions when I gazed at Toban.

Was I too brazen? Did I have any sense of shame? I looked up to see Toban looking at me with a perplexed expression.

"What is your level?"

"What? Didn't you say that level and class doesn't matter?"

"I did say that at first, but... unexpected party members arrived, so I am now looking for those who are over level 120, preferably those with divine magic or magician professions. As you may know, the Guardian of the Forest is a monster whose body is made of minerals, so physical attacks won't work on it."

Toban stared at my greatsword with an unconvinced look, a gaze that strongly conveyed that he didn't want to accept me into the party.

'Then this guy shouldn't have said that he would take any level or class.'

Should I give up? No, I couldn't give up when thinking about the blue orichalcum. I would join the party no matter what.

"Please accept me. I won't hold you back."

"What is your level?"

I was currently level -3, but due to Mamon's Greatsword and Mengel's Plate Armor, my actual combat ability was above level 30. If I confessed that I was level 30... I would be kicked out straight away.

"30... no, minus... no, plus 100."

"30 minus, plus 100?"

"No ~ no. Just 100."

I was currently level -3, but I would've been close to level 100 if it weren't for Ashur's quest. Let's try it once. When I actually entered the party, I didn't intend to fight. Instead, I would follow like I was a dead mouse.

'If I'm careful, they won't notice that I deceived them about my level.'

Toban had a worried expression on his face.

"Your weapon is a greatsword? Isn't it around level 65? Even if your item has an epic rating, claiming to be level 100... Are you really level 100?"

"Of course I am. My Mamon's Greatsword has been strengthened to +5, so I can still use it."

My face was still. I was just bluffing. I exploited the fact that items enhanced below +5 wouldn't have a change in appearance, so I lied that the +0 Mamon's Greatsword was actually +5.

But Toban wasn't easy to pass.

"Even if Mamon's Greatsword is +5, to still use it at level 100 is... In addition, your armor isn't as good as the equipment that level 100 users can wear. Besides, where are your boots, gauntlets, and accessories?"

It was accurate. Mengel's Plate Armor, which I was currently wearing, was only level 60. My helmet, boots, gauntlets, and accessories were all lost by the end of the three months quest...

'Items that are like my blood...'

In the case of the boots and gauntlets, they were destroyed because I didn't manage the durability. I managed the durability of my helmet and accessories, but it was unfortunate that I dropped them when I died.