Chapter 8

"Uwaaaack! Doran, that bastard! He forcibly gave me a quest I didn't want, only to kill his teammate? Fuck! Thieves, robbers, and thugs, now I know why there are all these names. Doran! In the future, this name itself will be a curse!"

I left the capsule, opened the window and shouted outside. The rain was strong so my voice wasn't heard by the people in the neighborhood.Thanks to that, I was able to shout for a long time.

It wasn't 4 o'clock in the morning yet. It was a day when my family could rest until late afternoon due to the heavy rain, but I couldn't access the game for 12 hours during such a golden holiday season!

"Level -3...the more I think about it, the worse I feel. Doran, Doran, Doran!"

I headed to the bathroom to cool off my head that was flush with anger. I soaked my face in cold water and listened to the gushing stream of water. I felt much better after washing my head for two days straight.

"...Doran isn't to blame for the situation."

Unlike my prediction, Doran was extremely strong and fought well. I was a bridesmaid and didn't have to do anything. Doran took care of all of the enemies by himself. I only had a chance to succeed in the quest due to Doran's power.

Yes, Doran did really well. However, an unexpected situation occurred. The appearance of a ranker.

"Damn witch..."

Why had Yura appeared there? She was a black magician. The Yatan Temple was an important base for black magicians, so it wasn't unusual for her to appear there at any time. Why did Yura interfere? I was an intruder in the temple and she was obliged to protect the temple. It was obvious that she would be hostile to me. That was understandable.

'The moment I accepted the quest, the black magicians in the temple had a separate quest to stop me. The real enemies are the users, not the NPCs. There is a reason why Doran was so strong. No wonder why the S-grade quest felt too easy.'

I concluded.

'Witch... thanks to me invoking the quest, you were able to receive a lot of benefits. A girl who didn't shed blood or tears. She tried to kill me instead of thanking me...'

After I died, Yura would've succeeded in the quest. Yura was strong and Doran was quite exhausted. It was really detestable.

It was because of me that Yura received the quest in the first place, and the reason Doran was so tired was because I was weak. Yura just sat back and ate bread. The bread that I had put in her mouth.

"Bad person..."

A ranker over level 200 had snatched the quest of a minus level! I entered the capsule, connected to the Internet, and then searched for Yura.

Yura, I just typed it in and hundreds, no, thousands of related links filled the screen. I only checked the postings of highly popular blogs and large-scale communities and managed to get information about Yura.

Contrary to her creepy nickname of the 'Blood Witch', she was well loved and respected, as well as a target of envy.

Thanks to her superb beauty, perfect gaming skills and ideal image in the media, she was praised by both men and women. It also transcended race. There were thousands of fan clubs created on overseas servers. At first glance, she was even more popular than Hollywood's top actors.

'That is the modern world now.'

Satisfy was more colorful, thrilling and dramatic than any movie, so the main characters of Satisfy enjoyed more popularity than movie stars. If someone watched TV these days, hundreds of channels were filled with Satisfy related programs. They also achieved high ratings, so Satisfy profession news channels were created.