Chapter 2 /./Back to Hell we go/./

Previously on Find Love In Hell
"You nephew have been sentenced to Tartarus, any last words Demigod?" By now Zeus had a portal leading to Tartarus. Percy walked over to the portal leading to the cause of his nightmares. "Yes uncle," he said as he jumped into the portal. "I swear in the River styx that I am innocent of these crimes." Before anyone could process what he said he was already falling, very much alive.
"What have we done?"
"You put an innocent demigod in Tartarus! He was my son! Without him we would be dead or rotting in Tartarus while Kronos rules the Godly world and possibly the Mortal one as well!" Roared Poseidon "You don't deserve the throne!"
"SHUT UP!!" Hestia screamed. Since she never has an outburst, or even raises her voice above a shout the Olympian throne room soon became chaos. With "What are we gonna do" to "Why are we screaming" filling the air. The god of war spook up surprisingly, usually he wanted the immortals to fight. "Alright everyone be QUIET and let's find a way to fix this." Ares had always respected the kid even if he didn't show it. No one had ever beaten, not in a long time. And to do it at twelve. Unheard of until five years ago. "Hades is there anyway we can get him out?" Questioned Ares. "Possibly, we could ask Tartarus but he will say no. He is probably tracking Perceus as we speak. There is a spell but it will take years to prepare. If we rush it will not work."
"Are you sure those are the only ways brother?" The sea green eyed god asked. It has been only and hour if not less and he already thought he would never see his son again. It isn't like he didn't believe he would get out, it is just getting out of Tartarus once ok your really lucky but twice? Impossible. "Yes brother I am certain" Hades replied. Zeus had said nothing since he had senteced his nephew to Tartarus, a fare worse than death. All because he belived the words of a follish child of war. "Hermes bring me the demigod who started this. immediately." Zeus spooke for the first time. Hermes automatically said yes going as fast as possible to find Josh Aired. "What are you going to do to that boy?" Questioned Josh's father. "Kill him if my brother wants to I will happily let him. I made a mistake I will admit that but either way this excuse for a demigod will die."
"A mistake? A MISTAKE?! You put my son in Tartarus! YOU CALL THAT A MISTAKE!? I SHOULD KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!"  The god of the sea shouted at the king of the gods. Before Zeus could reply Hermes appeared and said "Father I have brought the boy." He said it trying not to smite the demigod. "Ahh yes thank you Hermes," Zeus told the god of trade. Poseidon wanted to kill the demigod, his eyes held murder and not an ounce of mercy hidden in his sea green orbs. "Why did you do it?" The father of the boy asked. "The answer his simple father, I eliminated a threat to the gods. Am i mistaken that you dont feel threaten by that sea scum?" "First of all only I can call him that, second you have no right to call me your father. I, Ares god of war hereby disown Josh Aried. You now carry no Olympian blood. You are a disgrace to your kind and no son of mine." Anyone ciukd hear the lightning crack in the distance. Josh couldn't help but let a look of shock pass onto his face, "But fa-Ares I what about camp? It was been my home for almost 6 months?" Josh questioned. "You can stay and leave with the guilt of your crimes, may you feel that weight on your shoulders everyday and put up with the camp's torment," Poseidon snapped at the former son of Ares. But there was no weight on Josh's shoulders. He was extremely jealous of Percy Jackson and he did himself and the gods a favor. He took out a threat and made room for himself to claim all of the sea spawns glory. Turns out that, that wasn't the perfect plan as he thought it was. "Leave mortal, and may you suffer for as long as the fates deem worthy." Poseidon growled. "Easy brother, even for what he has done Perseus wouldn't want you to kill him." Hades was right, if he hadn't of said that he would of ripped his heart out. Yeah kinda violent for the sea god but that pesky mortal pushed him to his limits. Josh ran out of Olympis so fast you would have thought he was still a demigod. "Now let us discuss what will become of Annabeth Chase." Poseidon said, chuckling darkly. "My daughter did nothing wrong." For the first time Artemis spoke, "she may have corrupted the one good male in this world." Athena replied with; "oh shut up Artemis! All you talk avout are males and hiw horrible they are!" "Maybe I wouldn't have to if people like your daughter made them that way. Males can be goodhearted until cheating hoes like Annabeth come running along and make them unforgiving and unkind. I fear the worst for Perseus!" Artemis screamed at the Goddess of wisdom. Athena had nothing to say, she knew Artemis was right but didn't want admit defeat. "You are right sister, I am sorry it is just that I am extremely disappointed in my daughters actions." This time Aphrodite spoke up, "We all are."
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Meanwhile in Tartarus...
As the gods were arguing Percy was falling into his wirst nightmare. His breathing was becoming labored. His head ached, and all he could think was: No please not here. Anywhere but here.  During the meeting Percy made sure to hide his fear, to stand tall one last time. But in the inside he was freaking out. But now as he was falling into the place that is burned into his mind like a brand, he was having a panic attack. And this time no one was there to comfort him. Last time when he was falling it felt like days, but this time he knew what to expect. This time he was prepared for the worst. Time felt faster as he fell, previously it felt like forever, this time it felt like minutes maybe hours. It felt weird thinking this time last time. He wasnt even supposed to survive Tartarus the firsr time. How in the Hades was he supposed to survive a second time? As he was thinking all of this he didn't notice the ground coming closer and closer. As if just now realizing he was falling he started screaming "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" He came closer and closer to the ground. Suddenly he hit the ground and fell unconscious upon impact.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Dun dun dun dunnnn. What do you think. Comment, like and share. I feel like no one can find this story. What will happen to Percy? Did he survive the fall? Will Josh get further punishment? What will happen to Josh? Read to find out, Mwhahahaha. Anywho, keep calm and love Percy Jackson.