Chapter 7 /./ Family drama /./

Previously on Find Love in Hell
The first seven bowed in the presence of the Gods, but the other two just stood there and the one with the hair dark as night called out, "Did you miss me?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hello Zeus," Percy says, walking to the middle of the throne room. "What do you want this time, huh? Did you lose your toy again. If I am only here to help you please send me back. Anything is better than being your pawn again." Zeus paled, along with all but four gods, knowing that by doing what he had done he made the biggest mistake in his immortal life. Those four gods were too shocked to even listen to what Percy had to say, Apollo, Ares, Hephaestus, and Hermes sat on their thrones confusion and of course shock spread across their faces. The deities stared wide eyes at Percy's wife, their daughter. 

"Perseus I under-"  The said demigod help his hand up, as in a silent gesture telling him to keep his trap shut. Zeus was too baffled by the audacity to even respond and/or smite him. "You understand nothing, you were not thrown into hell. You were not betrayed by those you love, by those you trusted, who you called family. You dare say anything you understand about again, I will rip your tongue from your throat. Do you understand that," The son of Poseidon growled. His eyed scanned the room until they met with his father's, sea green hitting sea green. Both of their eyes sparkling with joy.

 "Hi dad!" Percy says with a wave and a smile on his face, the first one everyone in the room has seen throughout this whole thing. Poseidon leaped from his throne and scooped his son into a hug to rival Tyson's. "My son!  You live!" The sea god cries, and although too proud to admit he had tears streaming down his face. His son only nods, trying to keep his tears at bay, burying his head in his father's shoulder and hugging him just as much force. He pulled away only to be met with another familiar face, the face of Hestia, goddess of the hearth. Percy immediately went to one knee and bowed, his face towards the floor. "Mi'Lady." He greets, Hestia only responds by grabbing his chin and gently lifts it, "you don't to bow to me my champion," she smiles. Her champion gets up and Hestia takes the opportunity to bring him to a hug as well. All of the gods that didn't bless the hero sat there bug eyes with their mouths agape. 

Several thoughts ran through the immortal being's heads, when did Percy become Hestia's champion?  Who is that girl over there? Why does she look so familiar? The more attentive immortals were thinking along the lines of, why are they both wearing rings? Why are the rings on their ring finger? This can't be a coincidence, can it? Why do the rings look so similar? Why are they standing so close? Why were they holding hands when they first walked in  but not now? Most of these thoughts came from Athena, and little did she know Aphrodite knew the answer to all of those questions. The love goddess could sense the love they have for each other radiating from like heat from a flame. She also remembered her from when she walked the Earth, and was the Percy Jackson of her generation. Of course Aphrodite wasn't the only one who remembered the young women, her father's did, As well as Poseidon, Hera and Hestia. The ones who voted for her banishment could match her face with her name. By the time Hestia let Percy go Poseidon had already made his way over to his wife and started up a conversation. 

"Silence!" Zeus bellowed and frankly it wasn't even that loud in the room. "Perseus and who are you?" The king turned towards the women. "Well I'm insulted grandfather. You can't even remember your own family, well here is a refresher,"  Elizabeth said with a glare so cold it rivaled ice. "I am Elizabeth Barren, Daughter of Apollo, Hermes, Hephaestus and Ares, Defeater of Tartarus. I am the first demigod you banished to hell for being to powerful and a traitor, if I remember correctly." With each word she took a step closer to her grandfather until they were face to face. Elizabeth took the effort to jump onto his throne and say, "So I'd say I'm someone worth remembering, wouldn't you agree, Zeus?" She then jumped back to the floor and walked to her husband, Zeus paled as soon as her back was turned, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of his fear. "Well then, I'm glad your out. Both of you." Zeus said a fake smile plastered on his face. Even he knew that one wrong word and they both could kill them all. Either one, single-handedly.