F F H L : C H A P T E R 1 8

It's finally Friday and currently Soyun got nothing to do since she finished it already. She got bored and went outside of her apartment going outside of the building. She didn't even bother to change even though she was wearing some blue demin like shorts and a black Levi's T-shirt obviously from California. Bambam bought it for her when she was still living in the New York, they had a trip to California that time. It somehow reminded her of Bambam who was busy training for his dream.

She walked outside and saw a 7 eleven store. She went inside and bought some Hersheys. After paying for it she went for a walk again and saw a pretty enormous garden on the ride side of the building where she was living.

Soyun remembered someone telling her about the garden beisd ethe building but never got the time to check it out so here's her chance to do so.

" Wow..." She was mesmerised by the sight of the garden itself. It was indeed beautiful. She roamed around a little and found a bench in the middle. She got a little tired from walking a while ago and sat down the bench looking above the stars, admiring their own beauty.

" Star gazing?" A male's voice suddenly appeared making her flinch and look at the guy who was wearing a black T-shirt and some blue shorts matching her. He was wearing a hat which was covering his eyes.

" J–Jungkook..." Soyun could recognise the voice of her first love. Jungkook showed his bunny smile and sat beside Soyun joining her with her little star gazing above.

" Wanna hear me sing?" Jungkook broke the peaceful silence between them both. Soyun averted her gaze towards him and gave him a light nod, smiling widely. She really missed Jungkook's sweet voice, last time she heard it was five years ago. Her ears were yearning for his beautiful voice for  a long time.

Lost Stars

[Verse 1]
Please don't see just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies
Please see me reaching out for someone I can't see
Take my hand, let's see where we wake up tomorrow
Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand
I'll be damned, Cupid's demanding back his arrow
So let's get drunk on our tears and

[Chorus]
God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run
Searching for meaning, but are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark?

[Verse 2]
Who are we? Just a spec of dust within the galaxy
Woe is me if we're not careful turns into reality
Don't you dare let our best memories bring you sorrow
Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer
Turn the page maybe we'll find a brand new ending
Where we're dancing in our tears and

[Chorus]
God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run
Searching for meaning, but are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark?

[Bridge]
I thought I saw you out there crying, ooh
And I thought I heard you call my name, yeah
And I thought I heard you out there crying, oh
Just the same, oh, yeah

[Chorus]
God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run
Searching for meaning, but are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark?

[Bridge]
I thought I saw you out there crying, ooh
And I thought I heard you call my name, yeah
And I thought I heard you out there crying, oh
Just the same, oh, yeah

[Outro]
But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

Jungkook ended up staring at her for the time he sang. The girl beside him was indeed beautiful. Soyun's eyes were closed then suddenly a force pulled her so close to Jungkook. She was now feeling his warmth that she missed. It was somehow different from Bambam.

Jungkook's hands were wrapped around her waist. He didn't know why did he do that in the first place. The girl was now staring at his eyes in shock for the sudden move. Her brown eyes began to become soft. They were inches away from each other almost nose touching.

He leans forward and presses his lips to hers.

☆☆☆☆☆

Soyun shaked her head removing the thoughts from what happened last night.

" What's wrong?" Bambam asked making eye contact with her, he held her hand and squeeze it.

" Ah– N–nothing!" Soyun broke the eye contact by looking at her window. They were now on the way to BTS Café.

To start with, she was extremely nervous to met Jungkook again. It was awkward that unexpected event happened in the middle of the night. 

(Flashback)

The two pulled away catching their breaths. They suddenly made eye contact and looked away. Both of them didn't know why they did that. Especially they both belong to someone else.

" I– I'm sorry." Jungkook apologied, glancing back to her then looked down at his feet. He noticed her necklace was somehow glowing. It was odd.

" I–It's fine..." Soyun said.

" It doesn't have a meaning anyway..." She muttered, she become sad for a reason. She knows that doesn't have a meaning but why was she hurt when she said that.

" Y–yeah... I think we should go now... It's getting late and cold." He suggested as he looked up into the sky again before shifting his gaze back to the girl beside her.

" Sure..." She nod in agreement. Jungkook smiled as he ruffle her hair then places his hat on her head. She gave him a glare for messing her own hair, followed with a light chuckle.

( End Of Flashback)

Bambam watches her thinking she already knows the plan or something like that. He then sneaked around his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him.

By that move, Soyun remembered what happened last night again. Bambam noticed her suddenly stiffness and patted her head to make her relax pushing it on his shoulder.

☆☆☆☆☆

Finally they arrived at their destination which is the BTS Café that will open tomorrow. Yoohan parked the car in front of it while the two went out. A smirk formed on Yoohan lips as he hit out of the car following the two behind. He was hiding something by holding that on his hand.

Bambam on the other hand was the same. The café's lights where off and it seems like there wasn't someone in side. Soyun was hesitating if she would open the door or not, it was really dark inside. Soyun gaze bambam a questionning look.

" Maybe they're inside?" Bambam uttered with an unsure tone. Soyun sighed and opened the door to be greeted by pitch black.

Then she felt a hand on her hed slamming something on it making it break.

" 생일축하!"

~~~{ To Be Continued} ~~~