F F H L : C H A P T E R 2 3

" Soyun..."

I heard a voice uttered, it was barely heard more like a whisper. I opened my eyes and saw nothing but darkness. I tried to searched for the voice who was calling my name.

" Soyun..."

Again I heard someone saying my name with his deep voice but this time it was more clearer.  I became desperate and searched around even though I couldn't see a thing.

" Soyun!"

That someone shouted my name loudly, I tried to open my mouth and say a word but nothing came out.

" Wake up!"

Where am I? I couldn't see a thing still nothing but darkness was surrounding me. My knees have up from running around tears started to roll down my cheeks.

" I'll find you!"

I raised my head only to meet darkness again. Who are you? Can you save me?

* Gasp*

" Wake up Bitch!" An another voice uttered, I could feel my body wet. It took me a minute to process who's voice was that.

" Soyun.. Soyun.. Soyun.. How are you doing surely you know me right?" She uttered, I could feel her presence m.

" Where am I?" I gathered my courage to ask.

" Trying to act brave huh?" She said. I couldn't see her. All I could see was darkness like in that dream.

" This is what you get from stealing Jungkook from me!" She shouted as she furiously removed my blind fold.

" Now you can see me? I'm more suitable for him." She uttered smirking as she started to surround me.

" Pathetic Chi Su! You would do all of this just because of your stupid love life. I feel pity for Jungkook. He have a bad taste in girls like you. It's good that he broke up with you B-"

* Slap*

" Who told you to talk like that! You stole Jungkook form me! If it wasn't for you...Jungkook and I will still be together!!" She said in ranging voice.

I could feel my lips bleed.

" You have to learn how to fucking shut your mouth!" She added as she chuckled evily.

" Just set me free!" I shouted trying to hold my tears. I can't cry in front of her. I have to be strong.

" No was sweetie! I won't! Just eat your food! I still need you alive!" She laughed evily as she left shutting the door and locking it while leaving me here in some sort of basement.

Then there I burst out crying...

* Ding Dong*

Soyun opened her eyes as see scan the room she was in. She's in her room. She dreamt again about those times she wanted to forget forever. Somehow those bad memories from the past keep bugging her lately.

An another sound from the front door was heard again. There was someone at her front door. She shake her head ignoring the thoughts from her head and took a peek at the door. Surprised she got a sudden visit by her sister again.

" Did I wake you up? Sorry." Seokjae asked as she looked at her sister from head to toe. She was still in her pajamas, messy hair and sleepy eyes.

" I'll take that as a yes." She chuckled.

" Can we have breakfast together? I brought you some bread and soup." The older girl showed her smile in the morning. Soyun nod her head and let her inside. Seokjae took the chance to look around her apartment.

" Hmm... You got a nice place sis." Seokjae uttered as she followed her younger sister to the kitchen. She then set up the food in the table as they began to eat.

" How are you? I know we hang out the other day but I just wanted to know if you're fine." Seokjae gave a little smile but something was a little off.

" I'm okay, you?" Soyun replied as she shove the spoon on her mouth.

" Same." Jae uttered, silence started to occur.

" Look, I know that you are still a little shock about the news that I'm your twin sister but if you can give me a change I guess?" She trailed off, it was obvious that Soyun wasn't used yet to be with her and about their relationship. She was used to had Jin and only him by her side. She doesn't know what it feels like to have a sister. Soyun nod her head as she finish her food. She don't know what to ask or what to say at the moment. Her brain just shut down.

☆☆☆☆☆

A pile of paperwork was on her desk as she carefully do her job. There was a sudden knock on the door disturbing her. She look up with her brown eyes at the door and saw Ellah poke her head inside.

" You got a visitor!" She grinned then opened the door reveling an unexpected guess.

" Bam squared?" Soyun uttered as she left her sit and went to his boyfriend giving him a tight hug. Ellah went out to give the two some space and time to talk.

" How's your training?" Soyun asked straight away as she pulled from the hug.

" Well... Its a little rough since we have to practice like a whole day. Also we have to balance our practices like for rap, dance and others. Overall its fine!" Bambam smiled at her girlfriend and ruffle her hair. She giggled a little in return.

" Today is my day off so I wanted to surprise you! Anyway are you free?" He added as he averted his gaze on her desk. A pile of paperwork was resting on her desk. He pout and look back at her.

" Yes! I'm free." Soyun said with a happy expression. She sure do missed him. She grabbed her bag in one go and took his hand going outside. She then told Ellah that she'd be out.

' I hope we would last long.'

~~~{ To Be Continued }~~~

Yeah! I know it's a surprise but I wanna update today though. I just felt like it. I'm so odd:\\\