F F H L : C H A P T E R 3

{ Kim Soyun's POV}

Today I got no plans so I was bored. My parents told me I will work on our company next week. Jin oppa doesn't want to be the next CEO so his responsibilites will be mine. They decided that I will be the next CEO.

Jin oppa and his friends devided to build a coffee shop named 'Bangtan Café'. Their frist branch was in Busan and they are planning to build their second here in Seoul. He showed me some pictures of their first branch. The walls had their high school pictures including Jungkook. There was also solo pictures and paintings. The cafe represents the strong friendship they had even though one was missing.

" Soyun-ah! Your friends are here." I suddenly heard my mom shouting. I then left my room and went downstairs. My jaw dropped seeing my dongsaengs are here.

" Why are you here?!" I asked as they jumped in surprise.

" Eonnie we are here to get you, let's go!" Jisoo uttered excitedly.

" What?! You didn't inform me." I said with a disappointing tone.

" Are you gonna come or not?" Ellah crossed her arms.

" Of course, wait here." I said then dashed to the bathroom.

☆☆☆☆☆

" Yoohan oppa? Why are you here?" I asked shocked to see him inside the car.

" I will drive you to Namsan tower." He uttered as he scratched his nape. I gave him an 'are you serious' look. He chuckled lightly.

" Okay then, but you are the only boy in here." I said as he started the engine ready to go.

" It's fine, I got no plans anyway." He uttered then a question suddenly popped in my mind.

" Do you already had a girlfriend?" I asked as he choked on his saliva. He then began to cough as the girls laughed expect me who was clueless.

" Nope, he doesn't." Yoona said with a smirk as Yoohan oppa gave him a glare.

" Focus on driving." Jisoo scold him as he immediately apologised.

" Anyway what are your jobs?" I changed the topic.

" I'm a dance instructor while Yoona was a vocal teacher." Jisoo uttered.

" How about Ellah?" I asked.

" Me? I am still searching for a job though." She uttered as she scratched her nape.

" Oh is that so? You could work for the company." I smiled.

" Are you sure? I mean I could find my own." She said in disbelief.

" It's fine, I could set up an interview for you since... I'm going to be the next CEO." I said in a low voice while their expressions were really pizeless. They were really shock.

" How about Jin hyung?" Yoohan joined the conversation.

" He doesn't want to be the next heir so they passed it on me." I smiled. It doesn't bother me though, atleast I got to help them with the family business.