chapter 3 Pine Tree Riding Academy

Me and mum walked in through the front door. the inside was made with a lot of wood. the whole place looked like a massive cottage. We walked up to the front desk were  a woman sat. 

" you must be Tina Simson. Mrs Wisty would like to see you ride as you probably know. can you please get ready to ride you may use the bathroom as a changing room." she said in a calm and slow voice. despite my nerves I was very reassured by this. 5 minutes later I was standing ready in the entrance hall. a door at the far end of the corridor opened and a tall woman walked in. through the door I could see that it led outside. she waved for me and mum to come over. the corridor was very pretty. it had photos of different students that had achieved a lot.  I also noticed that this corridor must be the teachers are because it had a lot of different offices and rooms. when we finally reached the end I noticed that the tall woman was also wearing riding clothes. 

"hello Tina.  " she said in a high pitched girly voice. 

" hello Mrs Wisty" I said guessing that this woman must be Mrs Wisty.

" today we will pair you up with a horse. I will need to see you ride the horse before I allow you to use it in lessons. these are only the teacher and school barns but you will be aloud to keep your horse in the pupil stalls on the other side of the school." then she led me through the door.