chapter 5 Angel

we walked back to the stables and miss wisty tied midnight on the cross ties.

" i will leave hime here and take his tack off later" she said while grabbing a all pupose saddel and leading me to another stall. 

i become stunned the horse was so beutuful. she was grey but very nearly white. 

" this is Angel" miss wisty said oping the door. "she is quite small (13 hands) but i think she will be splednid"

 5 minuits later i was on Angel it felt so nice to be at a heght i was used to again. 

" right ask her for a trot" miss wisty said. this time i did it. or Angel did it. Her trot was bouncy and quit unstable. but i held on. imedtly i loved her. Angel was perfect. 

"how old is she" i asked my voice sounding funny due to Angel trot

" very young only just got broken in a year ago. Angel is 5" 

" will she grow any taller?" i asked cuirosly. 

" nope. canter round now" miss wisty said. Angel canter was fast and enthusistic but not very good. 

"we were going to give her to a more experncied rider but i thought that you 2 could learn together" miss wisty said going to get some poles.

i felt a bit hurt i wast that bad if the academy had wanted me. but i would prove that i was good. and so would Angel. we did some poles in walk. i realised that i did not have to use my whip at all becouse Angel was so green and readly to go. we matched and were a perfect pair.  

" right i will get her cooled of and take her to your stable you go back to reception and the lady will point you in the right direction."