Jimin "Take It Off" 21+

To say Jimin was angry was an understatement. I had told him that I was going out tonight to a party with my work friends, but no, that was not acceptable. He had actually agreed to let me go at first...until I mentioned that Jungkook was going to be there.

Jimin seems to think Jungkook has a thing for me which is completely not true, but he won't listen to me anyway. That's pretty much how it ended up going from a work party to now a work party...plus 1.

He didn't seemed bothered by it one bit and just ignored the odd looks people were giving him as we walked in. We were already getting glares for being late so this was really the last thing I needed.

We would have been here earlier but Jimin made me change outfits like 5 times. After I put on the 5th outfit I finally put my foot down and told him to suck it up because I was wearing this outfit. Needless to say he was not impressed with it.

Jimin was a little possessive with me but it was nothing compared to what he was like when I was around other guys. He was very cautious and worried that I would be taken from him.

It was completely ridiculous considering he's the only guy I would ever want, but I guess it's just a guy thing to be way too overprotective.

It seemed unfair considering he was literally perfect and could get any girl he wanted, if anything I should be the insecure one. But I let him take the lead in these situations just so I could avoid the argument that would occur if I didn't.

We were walking through a crowd of people trying to find my boss RM. RM and Jimin were actually very good friends which was a bonus for me because it meant I got looked after really well at work. It also made Jimin happy because RM could 'keep an eye over me' and report back.

I wasn't bothered at first but when I realised RM was practically watching my every move I had to say something. Me and Jimin got into an argument but eventually he agreed to give me some space.

Things have been pretty good since then, which is why I allowed Jimin to come with me tonight. His hand was tightly clasped into mine and he served glares to any male who looked at me.

Weirdly enough it didn't really bother me too much, it was kind off sweet how protective he was. It was also incredibly hot when he glared at people, something about it just made me go weak in the knees for him.

After a few minutes I eventually spotted RM and began dragging Jimin over to him.

"You finally made it!" RM said surprised as he noticed us both.

I chuckled and nodded my head.

"Sorry, but someone made me change like a million times" I said sarcastically whilst looking over at Jimin, making RM laugh but Jimin give me a serious 'What the f*ck look'

"I wouldn't expect anything less" RM then said as he smirked at Jimin teasingly.

"She was literally wearing nothing!, I was looking out for her!" He said defensively making RM just laugh even more.

He was about the only one who really understood Jimin and what he was like. It felt nice having him around and acting like a big brother to Jimin. It was also a bonus for me because RM was mostly always on my side and would speak to Jimin when he was being too much for me to handle.

"Whatever you say Jimin" He said back before leaning forwards to hug each other.

Jimin sighed and leant in.

"Can I get you two any drinks?" RM then asked.

Jimin squeezed his hand in mine trying to grab my attention as it wandered off trying to find some other people I knew.