24. Cute Mute and Cake

Songs:

Heart by Heart - Demi Lovato

----------------------------------------------

"Louis pass the chips!" Ely yells to Louis.

"Catch," He says while throwing the bag over to her couch that she is sharing with Niall. We are all in the movie room watching some action movie. I leave for tour tomorrow so Liam thought it would be nice for all of us to get together one last time.

Harry and I are cuddled up on one side of the long middle sofa and Liam and Sophia are on the other side. Zayn and Perrie are laying on the floor on top a blanket while Niall and Ely are on their own sofa on the side and Louis and Eleanor are the other sofa on the other side.

I look over to Harry, he has been quiet all day and I know its because I leave tomorrow...I hate seeing him sad. "You okay Haz?" I ask while placing my hand on his chest.

He sighs and nods at me. I look down to my hands and get up. "I'm going to the kicthen," I announce to whoever was listening.

As I'm walking to the kichten I keep thinking about Harry...Why is he pushing me away? He has barely spoken a full sentence to me...I hope it doesn't get worse while I'm away...we were fine last week...

My eyes start to tear up at the thought of losing Harry. Once I get to the fridge, I open it and take out a bottle of water. I set the bottle down on the counter and wipe a stray tear away.

"He doesn't mean to..." A voice trails off. I turn around to see Liam.

I smile sadly, "He's barely spoken to me all day."

"He is sad...you guys have been together every day for the past 3 months now and now you are going to be gone for 3 months.. How do you expect him to act?"

"Whose side are you on?" I fold my arms across my chest.

'I'm not on anyone's side...I'm just saying he is sad that you're lea-" I cut him off.

"And I'm not?" my voice gets a bit louder. "I'm sad too Li." I say softly.

"I know Vara...just talk to him." He says softly.

I shake my head, "I have packing to do. If he decides to have an actual conversation with me, then he can come to me." I walk past him and go up to my room. I open my closet and put my hands on my hips deciding what last minute things I'm taking with me.

Do I need another pair of shorts? What about another tank top? I could always use another v neck, they are so comfortable. I'm broken out of my thoughts when I hear the Mute finally speak.

"Why did you leave?" He huskily asks from behind me. I keep my back to him and cross my arms over my chest.

"Oh so you actually noticed." I sassily say to him while turning around.

"Well Liam told me-" I cut him off.

"Oh so you only noticed because Liam told you. That's nice. I'm actually surprised you are talking to me since you've been mute all day." He has a small smile on his face. I furrow my eyebrows, now he is happy? "Why are you smiling?"

"Sassy is a good look on you," He places he hands on my hips. I bit my cheek to hold back a smile.

"Harry I'm serious," I whine while placing my hands on his broad shoulders.

He nods his head while furrowing his eyebrows, "Oh me too. Very serious."

I shake my head and sigh, "You can't push me away when you're sad." I say softly while brining him closer to me. Our bodies pressed against eachother feels like heaven.