Hurtful

At least I'm not adopted Y/N-smirks

When you heard those words it remind you about those horrible moments with your real parents tears  were falling out and you were going to say something but he cut you off.

Jk: Not saying anything hm.. Want me to say it a little bit louder.. HEY EVERYONE THE NEWBIE IS ADOPTED HAHAH-you push him and punch him in the mouth and say something.

Y/n: YOU DON'T KNOW MY FUCKING LIFE AND WHAT I BEEN THOUGH  YOU SHIT!!!-tears were falling out- He only look at you in shock so you ran away to calm yourself down so you sit next to the trash can until someone came to you( Are you ok??

 -Flashback-  ??? POV-

I leaving my little sister to her classroom because I was forced to, I was walking down the hallway until hear laughter from random students when I got there I saw the most shocking thing and saddest thing too.

RD: Hahha she ADPOTED !! 

RG: IKR  what a looser 

Everyone: YEAHHHH

After that everyone got quiet because what she did something  to Jungkook, before she ran off.

???:  YOU DON'T KNOW MY FUCKING LIFE AND WHAT I BEEN THOUGH YOU SHIT!!

After she left I told everyone leave before I beat their ass, then went up to Jungkook and said

???: What the hell happened??-pissed off-

Jk: Nothing Yoongi hyung -lies- I knew he was lieing so I went to find the girl if she was ok and what happened at least.. I was looking for her until I saw her sitting next trash so went up to her and ask her.

YG: Are you ok?? -worried-

-End Of Yoongi POV-

You look up to him and said " Leave me alone p-please" he didn't left sat right next me and say something else that made me little safe but still tears were falling out then he put me into embrace and say something to me.

???: My name is Min Yoongi but call me Yoongi and its ok to talk to me, you could trust me ok. And its ok cry too, but sometimes you may need somebody to listen to you. - breaks the hug with his grumpy smile-

Y/n: T-Thanks my name is Park Y/n, you should go to class -fake smiles-

YG: Heh.. I can you take to class but tell me did Jungkook said something to you??

I looked down and nodded my head.. 

YG: Don't worry just stick by me and my friends ok

Y/N: O-ok 

You both left class and someone looking at ya'll and he wasn't please with this hyung actions, but said something that change him.

???: Why Y/N do have to do this to me,  am I falling for you that quick.??