Decision...

YOUR DECISION.... Park Y/N

-at school-

-Author Pov-

School is almost done and the groups of friends will graduate.. Soon they be in college but The boys are going to be in the Bighit company after graduation.. But the bad thing its not going to be the same.. Since they're going to be Idols soon. But What about Y/N?? what will happen when finds out about the boys decision.. And  the others as well since they're also going to be idols but different entertainment.. Anyways right now Y/N is at the principals office.. Talking with Mr. Kang..

-End Of Author Pov-

-Y/N Pov-

I was sitting in front of Mr. Kang and he wanted talk about something important to me..

Mr.K: Miss.  Y/N I wanted to talk about something.. Its about colleges..

Y/N: Why is that...-confused

He was quiet for a second until he spoke 

Mr.K: Well you been accepted from a good university because of your grades and test scores, etc..

Oh my I'm soo happy right now

Y/N: Really!! Oh bo-

Mr.K But its not in any places in Korea -looks down-

What.... No...

Y/N: What.. w-where is it then.....

Mr.K: In New York..

What!!! It too far

Y/N: Mr. Kang why there...why not here I won't be able to see my friends and my family..

Mr.K: I know I know but its a good school  I promise that ok beside you have a week to decide.. I hope you understand.. Y/N

Y/N: -sigh- I'll give my respond after a week...I got to go thank you for and informing me Mr. Kang -leaves-

-Hours laters-

After school I went straight home and went to work since we own the restaurant..  I don't understand why I didn't got accepted here though.. I was on my mind when someone tap me on my shoulder..

JM: Princess you been acting up lately today what on your mind......

Crap I cant tell him...

Y/N: Its nothings.. and you.. you and the guys been happy since this morning..

JM: About that me in the guys are going to tell after work..

Y/N: Oh ok.. now wash the dishes shorty..

JM: Yahhh!! Stop calling me shorty!!

hahaha

-after work- 

The boys stop by and they wanted to tell me something when I heard it I was happy and sad..

BTS: WE"RE GOING TO BE IDOLS,, AS IN A BAND!!

oh.....

Y/N: That great I'm proud of you guys - fake smile-

JK: I'll be right back I'm going to the restroom..

YG: Alright spill it out now

Y/N: What..

JM: Y/N we're worried about you come let us..

Y/N: You wont tell Jungkook about this...

JN: Well whats wrong

well.. there no choice

Y/N: I been accepted by a university a good one but its not in Korea.. Its in New York..

NM: So that a big deal.. go for it

Guys (not jk): Yeah go for it...

Y/N: But wh-

Hobi: Will be fine plus its a couple years..

they all agree.. but him what will what to him though..

Y/N: Kook.. what about him..

Tae: He will be fine we promised..

Y/N: I need to think about this...

- A week after later-

I made my decision I'm going to that college.. I thought what the boys said so I want them to happy so yea.. I told Mr. Kang about my answer and he was happy and He got call from them so I told I'll be going to their college , so they are going to pay my flight and stuff... I told the guys but not Jungkook so yea... 

But one thing

I'm going to make the last moment with him be a last time but for now

but promise you Jeon Jungkook .. I'm gonna make it happen

Next chap its a smut lol.. two more before its done