Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook
28 May YEAR 19

"What's your dream?" At my words, the hyungs turned around. "I need to fill in the career survey., so," I equivocated. "Well," Seokjin-hyung said, "I don't think I have any dream. If there's anything I wish for, maybe to become a good person?" He slurred at the end as if embarrassed. Yoongi-hyung, who was sprawling on the piano stool, then replied impassively. "It's okay to have no dream. I don't have such thing as dreams. I'm just gonna become anyone." Everyone bursted into laughter at his typical answer.

"I'm gonna be a superhero. I'll save the world from the villains." Taehyung-hyung quickly climbed up the chair posing with his arm raised as Hoseok-hyung scolded him, "You're gonna get hurt from messing around, get down now." Then he added. "I want to find my mom and live happily. My dream is to be happier." He cracked a happy-looking smile. "Does that mean you're miserable now?" Jimin-hyung asked. "Does it?" Hoseok-hyung made a funny face, seemingly contemplating about it. He asked back Jimin-hyung. "What's your dream?" "Me" Jimin-hyung blinked like he's taken aback. "When I was in kindergarten I wanted to become the President, but afterwards, I'm not so sure what I want to become anymore," he replied.

Only Namjoon-hyung was left now. Seemingly noticed everyone's stare, he shrugged and said. "I wanted to give you some nice words, but I don't really have any dream. I just want my part-time hourly pay to rise." I nodded and looked down at the school newsletter. The job section of the newsletter was divided into two blanks, one for student and one for parents. What do I want to be? I couldn't think of anything to write there.