Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook
2 May YEAR 22

I looked up only to see myself standing in front of Namjoon-hyung's container. I opened the door and entered. I gathered the scattering clothes, draped around myself and curled up. It was chilly. My whole body was shaking and I felt like crying, but no tear came out.

When I opened the door and came in, Yoongi-hyung was standing on the bed. Flames were bursting from the bed sheet. That moment, an uncontrollable rage and sense of fear coiled around me, I wasn't good with words. I wasn't good with expressing my emotions to persuade someone either. Tears welled up and I coughed and the words just kept getting stuck in my throat unable to come out. The only thing I could utter as I flung myself into the fire was 'We all promised to go to the sea together.'

"What happened? Did you have a nightmare?" I opened my eyes at someone shaking my shoulders. It was Namjoon-hyung. Somehow I felt safe. He felt my forehead and said I had a fever. Maybe I really did. My mouth felt like it was on fire but my body felt uncontrollably cold. My head was throbbing and my throat hurt. I took the pills he bought me. "Sleep. Let's talk later." I nodded, and said. "Can I ever become an adult like you?" Namjoon-hyung turned and looked at me.