Prologue

Tadeshi walked down the path of seemingly an endless road to nowhere and find herself in a dark and gloomy room, her eyes adjusted to the darkness and soon she could see the clear view of her bedroom, she was in her home. Where she grew up, in TerraVille with her grandparents and hundreds of maids.

There were no words coming from her mouth as she carefully looked around to find what seemed to be a moving entity. It was her wolf, Choir. Tadeshi pet the cub's fur and snuggled back in her bed.

-##--##-

Tadeshi's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning to be greeted by a hungry wolf cub, Choir tossed and turned until I woke up. I stared at the cub before letting out a light giggle.

A few moments later, the large door opened to reveal the silhouette of my young and pale butler, Cedric Rome.

"Young Master, breakfast is served." Cedric announced pulling the curtains open.

"Thank you, Cedric. Do you wish to join me?" I asked with glee.

"Well, I can't refuse. It is my young master's orders." Cedric hesitated but agreed in the end.

Cedric left the room for me to dress and soon I was walking down the elegant staircase towards the diner where my grandparents and my friend Irene sat.

Irene must've been invited by my grandmother, she does love her pressence as much as she loves my grandfather and I.

"Isah, my princess. I'm glad your awake." My grandfather smiled.

"Dear why aren't you wearing your new dress? Didn't you like it?" Grandmother asked.

"I loved it, Grandmother... But it was not fitting for just a light breakfast. I'm sure it will be suitable for heavy feasts and parties." I answered, Irene let out quite a loud giggle.

"Oh, sorry. My manners." Irene apologised

"Cedric? Why won't you sit down?" Grandfather invited.

"Yeah, Cedric. Join us, you must be hungry." I smiled.

"Thank you young master, although--"

"You agreed with me earlier, please. Take a seat." I demanded. Cedric just bowed and sat on the antique chair.

"Isah."

"Grandmother?"

"We will be heading to your father's home this weekend. Are you alright with that?" Grandmother asked.

My mother passed away a long time ago... It was my fifteenth birthday at that time and father was in his addiction. I still remember how my father used to treat my mother, he treated me with all his love while my mother... He served no mercy. My mother was strict with everything, although I didn't mind. I still stood on my feet, wearing all of the things I wanted to wear and doing all of the things I wanted to do. My mother was not delighted with my behaviour, unlike my grandparents and my father.

My mother wanted me to act ladylike, learn the knowledge she had learned, she wanted me to become a woman, like she was. But it wasn't me. She said that I was a noble and I should act like one. Being sporty and acting like a man is not my priority.

"Isah?" I snapped.

"Of course, grandmother. That would be delightful..." I smiled.