2 Host Club

"Well look what we have here..." An voice in quite an austrailian accent was heard from behind me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Straight to the point, aye?"

Who do you think you are, man!?

"Oi, I'm talking to you."

"What?" I said in a bored tone.

"Disrespectful, aye?"

Stop fricken asking questions and answer mine you god damn forsaken piece of sh*t.

"Alright, your a tough hostess." My eyes widen at what he had said.

"Excuse me!? Me!? A hostess!? What is this a host club!?" I stood from my seat and dropped the glass on the floor.

"This is a host club... Who are you to speak to me like that, huh!?" He asked in an anger tone.

"You think I'm not worthy!? Heh! Very funny!" I spat.

"You sure know how to get a man moving, don't you?"

"Why you son of a--"

"Don't you think about cursing me, kid. I can take you down along with your family." He threatened.

"You threatening me?" I smirked.

"Why? You hate being scared?" I broke into laughter as he said this.

"Scared? Me? Why would I be scared of you?" I said through tears of joy.

"What's so funny?" He asked annoyed.

"You don't know me, don't you?" I asked.

"Do you know me?" He asked.

"Hey, I'm the one asking questions here." Many people stared at us as we exchange death glares.

"Young master!" I heard Cedric's angelic voice.

"Oh thank goodness..." I sighed in relief. "Cedric, your my saviour..."

"Young master, master Tada had been looking all over for you." Cedric stated.

"Young master? Your a noble!?" The man jumped.

"Well yes, sir!" I said sarcastically.

"My young master is the daughter of the right hand general of king Yakusaki Hamada. So yes, she is a noble sir." Cedric added.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Tadeshi Koresaki, nice to meet ya!" I sarcastically said, bowing in such an elegant pose. "And who might you, a meanie genie be?"

"Zaro, Zaro Edith. Son of the right hand of king Tora Quin." Zaro said bowing in apology. "And I'm very sorry for my actions."

Sure whatever... Like I'm gonna let you get away with a bow...

"Yeah, whatever..." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Weren't you just joyful a few minutes ago."

"You know anything about sarcasm?" I said in yet a sarcastic tone.

"No." Thats what I thought.

"I hate to interrupt but... Young master, Master Tada will be furious. You know how he hates waiting." Cedric interrupted.

"Well, see you around. Zaro...." And with that, we left.

Meeting with Tada in the lobby seemed like a trip back to heaven. I just entered hell in that host club. I never knew why that very nice cafe was a demonic stance of a host club.