7 Ho Sarah

Here's some information for you, just in case you're wondering who the current people are...;

Ho Sarah;

Occupation: Personal Assistant of CEO of XXX company, Hwang Jin.

Age: 24

Family: Ho Sung Li (Older Brother), Ho Tae (Grandfather), Ho Mi-rae (Sister-In-Law/Ho Sung Li's wife)

Friends: Dae Kim, Yuman Lee, Hae Cho

Hwang Jin;

Occupation: Current CEO of XXX company, one of the biggest companies in Korea run by the Hwang Family.

Age: 27

Family: Hwang Ling (Father), Hwang Jun (Brother)

Friends: Kim Owen

Dae Kim;

Occupation: Secretary of Vice President of XXX company

Age: 21

Family: Dae Min Yang (mother)

Friends: Ho Sarah, Yuman Lee, Hae Cho

Yuman Lee;

Occupation: Works at XXX cafe

Age: 26

Family: None (they all died :<<)

Friends: Ho Sarah, Hae Cho, Dae Kim

Hae Cho;

Occupation: Gym instructor

Age: 29

Family: Ling Kyushu (Aunt), Ling Kelly (Aunt's wife) (sorry... Just had to apply yuri here XD)

Friends: Dae Kim, Yuman Lee, Ho Sarah

Kim Owen;

Occupation: Next CEO of XXX2 company, second biggest company in Korea run by the Kim Family

Age: 26

Family: Kim Cong (father), Kim Sook Yoon (mother), Baek Sang (Sister), Baek Chan (Brother-In-Law)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ho Sarah! Didn't I tell you to get my bag!?" The always as salty Hwang Jin yelled.

"Yes sir!" Ho Sarah bowed her head and rushed towards the car.

"Ms. Sarah? Why are you here? You should be-- Oh! Ms. Sarah!" Kang Yuan, Hwang Jin's driver observed as Ho Sarah took Hwang Jin's bag from his grasp. "Let me take that to Mr. Hwang--"

"Oh no, no it's fine!" Ho Sarah smiled warmly. "Mr. Hwang has ordered me to take his bag to him myself..."

Kang Yuan scratched the back of his head. "Oh..." was all that left his lips as Ho Sarah hurried towards Hwang Jin's room and setting down the bag beside the empty bed.

The condo was huge, it almost seemed like a resort, a private pool, three spacious bathrooms, one big livingroom, a clean and spacious kitchen, a game room, three bedrooms and of course Mr. Hwang's garage filled with his finest cars.

Ho Sarah couldn't help but just daydream of what it was like to live in such a special place like this. All by herself. That would've been awesome.

"Ho Sarah!" The loud and salty yells of Hwang Jin could be heard from the bathroom. "Bring me my tux! I'll be heading out to meet with Owen!"