5 Friendship

I turned around and head to my dorm. I could feel the midnight air spiking cold in my back as I hug myself.

The silhouette of my door wasn't far, I just walked slowly as I was way too tired. My head started to mess with me as my eyelids begin to get heavy, my eyes starts to slowly close as I get to my door.

*THUD*

--Odin's P.O.V--

*THUD* I heard from outside, it was distant. Almost a few feet away from my door.

I turned my knob and pushed my door and saw her, golden-blonde hair and pale skinned passed out on the floor cold. I fast-walked toward her and looked around before turning to see who it was. It was Tadeshi.

"Hey... Wake up..." I said as I shook her shoulders.

Nothing...

She felt cold, the air must've been too cold for her. I then lifted her up and carried her to her dorm.

I opened the door and walked towards her bed, her arms were around my neck at this time. I placed her down and fixed her in bed. I looked down at the peaceful Tadeshi as she cirled up into a ball, probably because of the cold air.

I pulled up the blankets up to her shoulders, Tadeshi's eyes opened a little. Her peculiar golden eyes met mine.

"Odin...?" Her tired voice said softly. I could tell that she was half asleep as she was soft and not rough when talking to me.

"Shh... Sleep..." I replied, she nodded slowly and closed her eyes as she hugs a pillow that sat beside her.

"Go back... It's late..." I heard from her before she fell silent.

I looked at her for a second before heading outside and shutting her door behind me.

She used the same words I used when I shooed her...

I kept looking back as I got closer to my dorm, I was curious. I didn't know what had it but she... She was... She just... She was just different... From everyone else that I knew...

-##-##-

(Note; I'm gonna start writing this is third P.O.V. because I feel like putting this P.O.V. and that P.O.V. is tiring and I thought maybe that using third P.O.V. would help me gain more suspicious and mysterious scenes...?)

-##-##-

*click* *click* *click*

The sound of clicking was heard as Odin approached the door towards Tadeshi's dorm room. He was very worried about her after last night, he also felt the cold chill of the temperature and was afraid that Tadeshi would catch a cold. The thing is... Why? Why was he scared of Tadeshi getting sick? Doesn't Tadeshi hate him?

He was sure that Tadeshi slept very peacefully though, as he heard her mutter the shoo of words in her sleep that night before he decided to leave. To be honest, it kinda hurt him a little. Hearing those words from her was kind of like hearing himself shooing his feelings away yet again.

"No. I'm not going to die, Cedric. It's just a cold..." Tadeshi's voice echoed through the peaceful halls. It was around ten in the morning on a friday, they had no classes today, not until sunday.

Odin walked closer to the blonde and looked hat her for a moment before jolting his gaze away when she turned to look at him.

Cedric, on the other hand waves his hand and greeted him nonchalantly. Odin silently shook his head and pretended to walk away from the two.