3 First Day

I trained with Blake and Tada, they were the closest people I know at this time of my year in this school. I barely know anybody else.

I learned about the three tiers of the meifwas and werewolves, seeing that it helped me a lot.

I sliced through groups of hard wood blocks in one slice that caught attention.

Every now and then that I start slicing wood blocks with my katana, some eyes lay on me and start to stare.

It's weird training like this, not only am I training in front of a crowd, but I am also training in groups and not alone like how I usually train at home.

My speed increased at this point so I am probably in my second tier in the meifwas stages. My reflexes are like tigers attacking their prey and my vision could sense from a mile away. (that rhymed XD)

A bunch of wood danced around me as the ropes tied to it made them dangle and control them as if they were mimicking oneself's movement.

I took out my sword and readied and aimed, after a while of waiting, the wood blocks raged towards me and I dodged them. They rage again and I sliced three of them. I looked around on the steady stadium and look out for wooden blocks dangling around on a rope. After a few moments another group swung towards me and I stabbed my sword in them making myself dangle with the wooden block.

I try nudging my sword from the wooden block but it was too deep, this block is a tough rock. I diced around and wiggled for an escape, this block is headed towards a wall and it's going to hit it bad.

I quickly lifted my feet to step on the wood and pulled the sword out, soon I fell onto the ground on my feet with a grunt.

I looked back at the piece of wood I rode on not long ago and saw it swing back towards me, I quickly ran across the stadium to a wall and climbed it, as I climb I make my way towards the block and slice it perfectly in half.

With a crack of a wood block, I called my training out only to realised eyes turned towards me. Including Odin, or should I say, Crowned Prince Oridon.

"Nice job for a second tier Meifwa, Lady Tadeshi." My eyes widen at what Sensei Aka had said.

How did he know I was a meifwa? My feline figure is hidden.

"How did--"

"I know when oneself is a meifwa or werewolf. You should reward yourself." Sensei Aka joked.

"Yeah, Tadeshi! Maybe a little snack wouldn't hurt?" Blake said swinging his arm over my sweaty shoulder.

"Your not afraid of sweat, huh?" I asked. He scoffed.

"Me? Afraid of your sweat? Trust me, I have more things to be afraid of aside from your sweat..." Blake said removing his arm from my shoulders.

"Well, what else is in my schedule Cedric?" I asked as I walked towards a bench and wipe my face with cloth.

"Young master, there is Celestial Arts. It will start in ten minutes so we need to hurry." Cedric stated.

"Well, got to go! See you later, Blake! Tada!" I picked up my bag and sprinted towards my room with Cedric behind my back.

-##--##-

Celestial Arts, this is the main class of Celestial High where they teach about magic and power. Every learner in this school must be capable of magic, if not, they will be sent to a lower class Celestial Arts and will only learn about a few easy spells which is no use compared to the higher class spells.