Part 1

October, 1988

Derry, Maine

The rain outside was quite calming to (Y/N), he was stuck in his room because he was sick. His little brother Georgie ran into his room. Georgie has been waiting for the rain so he could make a paper boat.  With a few folds of a piece of paper, (Y/N) was almost done, all he needed was some wax so it could float. "Georgie, get me the wax from the basement." Georgie was always scared of the basement. (Y/N) never knew why. Most kids his age got over the "Monsters in the basement" phase. Maybe he'll get over it soon. After about a minute Georgie returned, wax in hand, ready to finish his boat. (Y/N) moved over to his desk, grabbed a paint brush and started lightly brushing the wax on the paper boat. Once he finished he grapped a pencil and wrote "SS Georgie" on the side. He sent his little brother out to play in the rain. Once Georgie was out of his room he put his favorite tape in his Sony Walkman and started listening to it. 

Pennywise POV

I was waiting. Waiting for a long time. But, then I heard a little kid singing. I had no idea what a little kid was doing out in weather like this. Then a paper boat fell into my storm drain. Not soon after I heard the kid yell "Nooooo!" He looked down the drain and I popped up, he jumped. (The scene goes the same as the movie so I'm not gonna write it, and I can barely remember what happened. So I'll just jump to the end.)

Georgie tried crawling away but it was pretty difficult with one arm. He was already crying and screaming from the pain, but no one could hear him because of the rain. Then from the drain an arm shot out and grabbed him. He kept screaming but louder, but still no one came to his aid.

3rd person

(Y/N) couldn't hear the screams of his little brother. He knew something was wrong but he was too sick to go outside and check on him. He just forgot about it and kept listening to his favorite track, eventually falling asleep to it.

Summer,  1989

Derry, Maine

Summer had arrived. Most kids were happy, but for atheletes like (Y/N) it meant another season of torture at the hands of the football coaches.      (Y/N) was a quarterback and he was a pretty damn good one. But he had to celebrate that he passed another grade. So as a tradition as they were walking out of the school they found the nearest trashcan and dumped there backpack in it. As (Y/N) was walking away from the trash can, saying his goodbyes to his "gang" as they called it. Bowers and his dumbass friends walked up and started bullying (Y/N)'s friends, he knew he had to stand up even if it meant a black eye. So he did just that. He walked up to them and told Bowers, "Fuck off."  Henry leaned to (Y/N)'s ears and said 2 words that would've shook any other kid right out of their pants, but (Y/N) was different. The words "Make me" triggered something in (Y/N)'s head, a type of rage he only saw on the football field. His response shot onto his head the second his rage was triggered. "Alright, you inbred piece of shit" shot out of his mouth. Bowers saw his dad out of the corner of his eye, backed off and started jabbering about how (Y/N) got a free pass because of his brother. (Y/N), Richie, Eddie and Stan ignored him until he got in his friend's car and rode off.
(Y/N) decided to head home. He lived almost across town from his friends but he was the only one with a drivers license, so when they wanted to hang out he would just drive over and pick them up. (Reader lives somewhat near Beverly so that's why they're going over by where Beverly walked away.)

Readers POV

Sometimes I hate those rascals. They're always getting into fights. But it's whatever, I mean we've known each other since 7th grade so we're pretty much ride or die. As I was making my way over to my house I saw a redhead bump into a rather large kid. I heard both of their names. I didn't want to be weird so I didn't intrude on the conversation. I just waited for her to walk away. Once she walked away I caught up to her and introduced myself. The words that came out of her suprised me. "Aren't you that quarterback that threw like 3 touchdowns?" I must've showed how suprised I was because she almost instantly followed up with "Are you okay?" I hesitated and said "Maybe."  I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. I could tell she was different than other girls. She gave me a different feeling than any other girl did.

Beverly POV

I was walking home after bumping into Ben, that was pretty awkward, he seems nice though which is always good for a new kid. But after walking away for 15 seconds I felt a hand on my upper back. I thought it was Ben but when I turned around I was suprised when I saw the quarterback of the football team. I wasn't  100 percent sure that it was him but when he introduced himself as (Y/N) I knew it was him. The mythical quarterback of our school that threw for 3 touchdowns in the championship just intorduced himself to me. I was suprised when he didn't notice that I was blushing.

3rd person

After a short conversation, the two realised they live close to each other. Two streets apart to be exact. But when (Y/N) got home there was a suprise waiting for him.

To be continued....