Part 10

The loser's club discovery of what "IT" was lead them to Will's garage where he told them his barrens theory.

Will pinned the map to the wooden walls of my garage. He turned around as the garage door was closed, Everyone was doing their own thing, Stanley finished covering a window Richie and Eddie were looking at the projector like it was alien technology, Mike was coming back from closing the garage door, Beverly was covering a window and Ben was going through his backpack, and reached in as Will passed him and pulled out a little card for the projector, Will nodded and moved over to the projector and slid the card in, the image of the sewer lines came up and appeared over the map of Derry. They all scanned the 2 images that seamlessly combined into a map of the sewer lines of Derry, Will waited for a bit as he already knew what he was looking for. He waited for them to look back at me so I could explain. "Look, t-that's where Georgie disappeared, and the Ironworks, and the Black Spot, everywhere it happens, it's connected by the sewers." All the spots were marked with a circled X. The next slide is pushed into the projector. A picture of Will with his Mom after his first football game. Then 3 pictures of Will's family at an amusement park flash by, a picture of Georgie and Will standing by a bird in a cage. Mike walks over and starts playing with the projector as everyone stands still watching as the pictures come and go. A picture of Will's family standing around a car is next. The pictures start coming faster, a picture of Will holding a fishing rod standing next to Georgie. Then a picture of Will with his dad on the left, Georgie to his right and their mother on Georgie's right with red hair blowing in front of her face. The same picture shows again zooming in on Georgie's smile, the projector keeps zooming in and grabbing everyone's attention, now holding everyone still, their eyes focused on the projection. The slides start moving even faster moving up towards his moms red hair. Will is confused as nobody in his family even has red hair. The hair slowly starts uncovering her face, showing the "IT". As the face is uncovered more and more, the panic in the young teenagers gets worse and worse. They all get up and move towards the opposite wall of the garage, screaming and panicking, except for Will, who's frozen. Beverly starts yelling "TURN IT OFF, TURN IT OFF". Mike steps forward and kicks the projector, knocking it on the ground. The projector stays on showing the background of the previous photo, with no clown in the picture. The panic decreases a bit. 

The next slide clicks into place.

A blurry picture of IT appears. The projector clicks.

IT gets closer.

IT gets closer again. Then the next slide clicks into place.

IT's gone

Everyone stands watching the picture, wordless.

Suddenly a huge version of IT with razor sharp teeth appears, halfway out of the wall. It crawls out of the wall and towards the Loser's club as they retreat towards the garage door. Beverly moves to the corner and IT follows cornering her, Will sees her and opens the garage door, and suddenly it disappears. Beverly slowly moves her hands down from her eyes. She walks up and hugs Will. Eddie starts talking "IT saw us and it knows where we are." Will fires back "IT always did." and walks out of the garage.