chapter 4

I drew the picture above now to da story!

Y/n POV

I woke up and I was in a strange bed it appeared to be a hotel bed. I got up and walked out of the room. I saw bendy and he didn't seem to see me. I tapped his shoulder and he jumped. Cute. He turned to me and jumped again. "Oh your awake" he said in a soft tone. I just laughed.

~time skip~

We were at the cafe and I was eating my f/b. It was good but... I just couldn't stop remembering my dream.

○dream○

I was strapped to an electric chair and  that wasn't the worst part about it. Bendy was kissing this bunny woman right in front of me. I was crying and screaming but when I tried to get out of the chair it would zap me. Then after a few zaps I died.

A/n

I am really sorry about my short chapters.

Back to da story

I was sitting at the bar next to bendy and he immediately noticed I looked down. "Y/n what's wrong" he asked. I said it was nothing but he didn't believe me. "Y/n I know something's wrong you're not being your usual happy self". I just stared at him looking really sad. And I said "uh I had a dream about you". He looked at me and we were both blushing. "Well what happened" he asked. I then told him about the dream and in the middle of telling him I started crying.

When i finally finished telling him about my dream he told me he would never do that to me. That's when I saw a familiar cat across the bar. It was felix! I ran over to him and hugged him from behind. He jumped but when he saw me he hugged me back. "Y/n how are ya". I replied with something like good or I'm ok. I then saw a man with a cup for a head walk in looking really mad.