chapter 5

Y/n POV

The man with a cup for a head started looking at us and soon after he shot a blue flash of light from his finger and for only a couple of seconds I could feel the worst pain I have ever felt. He shot the top of my head. I then blacked out.

I woke up in a hospital bed. I really didn't know what happened. Then I saw a man with a mug as his head he instantly reminded me of the incident. I looked at him with a scared look on my face. He just stared back. I then asked him "why did you shoot me". He looked so suprised. "Uh i-i d-didnt". "Then who was it who shot me" I asked kind of annoyed. "Cup did you"he whispered to himself. But I heard it all "who the fuck is cup". He looked at me just with a blank face."oh bes my brother" he told me. He also told me his name was mugman. I asked mugman if he wanted to come with me to find the others and he agreed.

I tried to hide the bandages on my head the best that I could with my hood but you could still see them. We were walking around town town trying to find the others when we heard a voice. It sounded like boris! Me and mugman ran to where the voice was coming from. To our horror we saw a racoon kid pinning boris against a wall holding a knife to his neck. I ran over and punched the racoon in the face knocking him to the floor. Boris was in shock but ran to bendy who was in cuphead's arms.

To be honest I was kind of jealous. But as I was thinking bendy got out of cuphead's arms and ran over to me. He looked closer at me and screamed "Y/N WHAT HAPPENED"! "Can I talk to you alone" I said. He said sure.

Bendy POV

We walked over to a corner where the others couldn't hear us. She told me that cuphead had shot her but he didn't mean to. I freaked out and ran over to cuphead to confront him. She ran after me trying to catch up. I yelled at cuphead "WHY DID YOU HURT HER FOR NO REASON". He just looked at me suprised. She caught up and cuphead glared at her. She tried to hide from him behind boris and everybody was staring at her. Then they saw her bandaged head. They all then looked at cup. "What did you do"! Boris yelled. "I dont remember hurting her"cuphead said. All of a sudden mickey showed up.