chapter 9 (dis id da part ware its get interestin)

We got to the bar and boris decided to stay at the hotel for now. Cuphead and mugman just seemed to be monitoring us. The bartender was a goat. That didn't matter. Bendy saw the nurses from the hospital and he got up and talked to them. I was so jealous. I still didn't know if he actually liked me or not. He seemed to get rejected. "One has a boyfriend and the other one is frigin married why not"! I just looked sadly at the table. Bendy started drinking a lot now. I only drank like a cup of water. When we were ready to leave bendy fell off the stool. Wow. So I had to help him up and walk him out. I was embarrassed. He was just so idiotic. I loved him and hated him at the same time.

We got back to the hotel and at this point I was carrying him. When I walked into the building mickey was standing at the front desk. At first he didn't see me but when I tripped on a book he turned around. He saw I had an eyepatch, bandages on my waist, and bandages on my head. His eyes widened. "Y/n what the hell happened"! Bendy woke up and started trying to walk around. "Stop it bendy". Boris got him away from us. "What happened to you y/n.......do I need to take you back"? "Mickey......no". I answered trying to hold back tears. "Well y/n If you get hurt again I'm taking you back".

I walked into my room and right as I played down bendy came in. He pinned me to the bed. Right at that moment he kissed me and boris walked in. "Bendy stop harrassing her". Then he pulled bendy out of the room. Boris locked bendy in their room and came back to my room and said "I'm sorry y/n". "Its fine hes just drunk".

I woke up with bendy on the edge of my bed. "How did you get out of the room"? "Secret". I looked at him. He looked at me until he came closer. I jumped onto him and we kissed. It looked like I was pinning him down because we fell off the bed. "I love you bendy" I whispered in his ear. "You a bitch".he said. I knew he was still drunk.