chapter 10

In da mornin~

I woke up on the floor. I looked in the mirror to see my eye and it was completely white. I was blind in that eye now. I stopped wearing my eyepatch. I walked out of the room my hair not brushed and I was still wearing my pjs. Cuphead was in the hallway smoking and when I passed him he stared at my eye. "So are you blind in that eye"? I walked past him

without saying anything. I walked into bendys room hoping he wouldn't notice. When I walked in he yelled "Y/N" and tackled me. "What.... The..... Hell....Are you ok". "I should be asking you the same thing". He said in an angered tone. I realized he was purring. He got up and offered me his hand to get up. I took it really quickly whitch suprised him.

"Oh I should get dressed!" I yelled and ran out of the room. when I was running I forgot cuphead was there and tripped over his leg. I landed face first. "Ow" I kind of whispered. Cuphead was laughing uncontrollably. "Fuck you" I got up and walked to my room holding my face. When I got into my room I got dressed.

 When I got into my room I got dressed

This is what I wore.

When i came out of my room everyone was waiting outside of the door. "Ya wanna know somethin interesting about me"? "Uh sure"? They all said in unison. "I used to be a.......stripper" I said kind of soft. "So that's why you're so pretty" bendy said. I started blushing a bit. "Ok let's go"! Cuphead just kept staring at me like he didn't believe me. "Y'know I kinda want to do that again one more time". "You totally should"! Bendy yelled enthusiastically. "Are you guys ok with that" I asked the others. Cuphead shrugged but mugman kind of seemed down. "What's wrong muggy"? "N-nothing". "Muggs you know you can tell me". "Fine I'll tell you if we can talk in the room alone". Bendy didn't seem to trust him. "Ok muggs".

When we got into the room he said "y/n i-i think I like this girl and I dont know how to tell her". "Just be your usual happy cute self". "Y/n I like you".   "O-oh I'm sorry muggs but my heart belongs to someone else". "Who"?!?!? "I love bendy". He ran out of the room crying. He ran all the way out of the hotel. Cuphead chased after him. "What happened" bendy asked. "He told me he liked me but I told him I l-loved you not him" I said kind of whispering the last part. We both blushed. "Bitch I love you too" he yelled and then kissed me. "Do you still want to go to the club". Then cuphead came back looking really mad with his brother behind him. "IM SORRY MUGGS" I ran up to him and hugged him. Cup still looked mad. "Why would you reject him he's perfect" cup said in an angered tone. "I do love him but in like a friend way but I'm going to the club if anyone wants to come with". I walked down the stairs hearing bendy right behind me. I turned around to see felix and I hugged him. "Why are you following me feel". "Oh I just missed you bye y/n". I started walking out of the building when somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see mug standing there next to his brother. I was still a bit scared of him. Bendy was behind the two and finally caught up to me. "Almost there guys".

When we finally made it there the guys walked away from me and did their own things. "Hey erin" I said to my former coworker. She turned around looking so happy to see me "y/n you're back! What happened to you ". "Alot" "oh y/n the shows almost starting go get ready".

This was my outfit

This was my outfit.

I put a contact in my blind eye so it wouldn't look weird. When I started all the guys started looking and stopped doing their own thing. Mugman blushed while bendy looked lovingly. Cuphead couldn't stop himself from blushing either. When I was done I changed my clothes again.

 When I was done I changed my clothes again

This is what I changed into.

I decided to keep the contact. "Guys did you like it"? "Yeah it was great" bendy said. "Eh" cuphead said. "Yeah" mug said. I fucking love him so much. "So bendy". "Huh". " you wanna go on a date"? "I thought I was supposed to ask you". "Well yeah technically but is that a yes". He said yes eeeeeeeekkkk.

I realized it was getting late so I told the guys we should get going. They agreed and we got on our way. When we walked out of the club bendy tried to get in front of me and I just pushed him playfully. Then I saw someone I wish I didn't it was the racoon bandit kid. When I saw him I stopped. Then the guys saw him. I still had some of the bandages on me. We ran back to the hotel. The kid didn't seem to see us. We made it to the hotel unspotted. Mickey was at the front desk again. It looked like he checked in. When he finally turned around he saw me and ran over. "Y/n are hurt this time"? I shook my head no. He left after that I guess he didn't check in. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could so I could lay down. About 10 minutes after I played down on my bed there was a knock on my door so I opened it. It was bendy. "Are you ready for the date". "Oh uh let me get dressed".

 "Oh uh let me get dressed"

This was the outfit.

"You look so cute"! "Thanks". "So where are we goin" I asked bendy. "Its a suprise". He led me out of the hotel and we were off on our mystery journey.