introduction (yay)

You are an 18 year old girl with (h/l) black hair and your name is (y/n) no freaking surprise! You work for mickey's traveling circus and have only worked for them for about 2 years. Mickey thinks of you as a sister while oswald kind of despises you for some reason. Donald dont care and the bunny kids love ya. Oh did I not mention you have the inkness.

_^_to da story_<_

(Y/n) POV

I woke up in the circus tent like always and for some reason mickey was watching me get up. I just started staring at him back and it got awkward so I asked "uh mickey what ya lookin at" he eventually replied and said "uh nothin (y/n)" so I just walked away. Then friken oswald walked in front of me making me trip. And he just laughed at me. So I picked myself up and cleaned myself up.

~time skip to the show because I'm friken lazy~

It was finally my turn to get on stage and mickey was encouraging me to go up. I then went up and started singing paradise by elias naslin. (Great song go check it out) and just when you started ozzy started staring at me looking really mad. 

~time skip to after yo song~

I walk off stage and see a handsome demon and a cute wolf so I motion for them to come backstage and the wolf starts freaking out while the demon dont care.

They finally make it to the backstage and when the demon sees you up close he....

(A/n): cliffhanger